Selling 100k Instagram. Entertainment. (Music)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 92,100
Topic/Niche: Music
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES

Description: An account ready for some good entertainment posted

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

I uploaded screenshots

Please upload the geo breakdown with the percentage showing, and make sure you blur out the username on the last screenshot.

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Done :slight_smile:

Let me know once done.

I did. It’s on there

Dm price and handle

Please only bump your listing once every 24 hours. Thank you.

handle pls

Is it able to be bumped now?

Yes, it is. Once you see that your last post was “1d” ago, you’re free to bump your thread. Good luck with sales!

1 Like

Bump!

can I have the handle please? tks!

Handle. Please

pm me bro

Bump