Selling 2 Pages with 20k+ Messenger Contacts

Country of followers (majority): Philippines
Amount of followers: 178,000
Topic/Niche: (1) Phone Accessories, (2) Restaurant Page
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Facebook + Messenger Marketing

Description:
Both my pages are at 178,000 likes/followers. Grown organically. I never used FB Likes Ads, I only used FB Engagement Post Ads. However, the likes/followers don’t matter since late 2018. The biggest advantage I am offering is that both pages each have 20,000++ MESSENGER CONTACTS. With the shift of online marketing going to Messenger Ads, this is huge. A single Chat Blast to 20,000+ messenger contacts is extremely powerful. These are real people who contacted my pages. Hit me up if you are interested!

No recent activity as I haven’t posted/used these pages since December 2018. The reason I’m selling is because I don’t use them anymore.

The Messenger Contacts were organically grown for around 6 years.

What is Messenger Contacts and How To Use Them?

• Messenger Contacts are people who have already messaged and interacted with your page in the past. Each person that messages your page, becomes a messenger contact. s/he enters your database.

• Why is this important? Because you can directly market to them via their Messenger inbox using a Chat Bot.

• Why is this a big deal? The Facebook Newsfeed and Organic Posting has been DEAD since 2018. Likes and Followers are now pretty much USELESS. Even Paid Ads on Newsfeed is VERY DIFFICULT to monetize.

• So again, why is this a big deal? FACEBOOK is shifting to a MESSENGER-CENTRALIZED platform. Within 2019, Messenger + Instagram + Whatsapp will merge into ONE. You can find these articles in Google. FB is pivoting towards PRIVATE MESSAGING development.

• So what? You can send CHAT BLASTS using a chat bot to your Messenger Contacts at over 80% open rate and 30-40% response rate. This is a very invasive Marketing Strategy beyond its INFANCY. SEE SCREENSHOT of my CHATBOT CHATBLASTS BELOW.

-How do you know? You know its still beyond infancy because everyone at this page is still discussing about followers and likes and nobody NOT ONE TOPIC is discussing MESSENGER CONTACTS.

-So why are you selling? Why not just monetize your 20,000+ Contacts then? Because I started an Agency doing this for other people, and the results have been AMAZING. I have no time to manage my own pages anymore.

-Why the hell is it so expensive? Because Click-to-Messenger Ads on FB are expensive. Each Messenger click costs between $1-$4 per conversion, plus imagine the TIME it’s going to take you to build up 20,000 contacts. So $20,000 per page is an amazing offer.

-WTF I’ve never heard of this before, are you a scammer? – Get ahead of the game, by end of 2019 when Messenger+IG+Whatsapp merges, everyone will be here talking about the apocalypse of the newsfeed and wondering how to market their businesses, everyone will be starting from scratch. By then I’ll be selling for $40,000 per page.

-Are the pages still active? Haven’t posted since Dec2018. People still message the page asking questions though, I don’t respond to them anymore. Only my chatbot replies to the other one. Screenshots attached as well.

Capture

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

sobrang mahal sir

please let me know the link

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.