Selling 209k Youtube Gaming Channel (Makes around $2,500 a month all together)

Property type: Youtube
Amount of fans/followers: 209k
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic: Gaming Channel
Price: I’m looking for offers. (This channel makes me around $1,600 a month in monetization and an extra $1,200 from sponsors a month.) NO LOWBALLERS IF YOU DON"T HAVE MONEY PLEASE DON"T WASTE MY TIME!

Description: I have been building this channel since I first started it in Feb of 2015. It has seen a huge growth in subs since then and the channel pulls in a good amount of views. The channel pulled in around 1.3 million views in the past 28 days alone. I have grown the channel by doing prank calls over gameplay and by playing games like COD and NBA 2k. The channel has a very loyal fan base and has HUGE potential to reach 1 million subs within the next couple of years.

I also do live streams where I prank call people which usually brings in 1200 concurrent viewers. I also play NBA 2k on streams which tend to bring me at least 1,500 a stream.

If you continue with the channel name and upload videos similar to mines, This channel can make you $2,500 per month if you put in the time. And in December could x3 or x5 that money with the ad revenue being so high because of the holiday.

My channel could also be converted into a top ten channel based around gameplay. These types of channels are HOT right now on youtube!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MESSAGE ME YOUR BUDGET! IF BUDGET IS TO LOW I WONT RESPOND.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

This listing was sent out to all our members via an email. I please ask you to answer promptly to any inquires you might receive. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

What is the channel?

I just sent you a PM

Yes I can teach you how to do the prank calls if you purchase the channel. My fans typically email me numbers to prank call then I prank call the person in front of my green screen then put myself over gameplay like, NBA 2k, GTA 5, COD, ETC… I just sent you a PM as well.

What is the price?

i just sent you a pm

I would like to learn more. Please send me a PM and link. Thanks!

Okay, no prob!

Could you PM the link and the general price you’re looking for?

Thanks!

Could you PM the details? Interested.

I just did it

No problem

I’d like more info on this page. PM me please, thanks

Please send me more info. Thanks

I sent you a PM

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.