Selling 263k Verified Youtube Channel

Property type: Youtube
Amount of fans/followers: 263,000
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Did you use automation/engagement networks/tricks to build up the activity?: No
Price: Asking 7k price is negotiable (will be sold to best offer)

Description: Just took over this channel not too long ago. Channel is verified and is really a very good channel with high engagement. Over the last 30 days, the channel has over half a million views and has been inactive for almost a year now. In 2016 alone the channel made around $23,000 so if you start back posting you will see a huge increase in views and revenue easily. I’m only selling because a new job opportunity came up and I seriously won’t have time to post on the channel. PM me for more details if interested.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Please send me URL

link?

Please send the url and some more detail stats. Thanks.

can you send me link. I would like to check it out and the type of video content. thanks

Link to the channel

please send me the url…

Interested please PM with link and analytics

Please send info and price
Thank you

hey i was looking for a gaming channel. Pls send link and your desired price

Pls send me the url

Hi there, can you send me the link?

Can you send me the link please?

Thanks

Please send me price and URL. Thx!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.