Selling 457k Subscriber's Gaming Niche Channel

Country of subscribers (majority): Russia
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation):Organic

Description: dropped price need to sell asap
Selling my recently acquired and want to resell for profit
Channel is Russian niche gaming, Please no low ballers and no spam just make good offer!!

Amount of subscribers: 457000+
y1|690x354

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

@Administrators could you please relist as i have uploaded required docs

We need one more screenshot (subscriber geo-location). Thank you.

I have uploaded Geo Location Screenshot. thank you

1 Like

You need to block out the channel name from screenshots, it’s for your Channels own safety. We don’t allow your Channel name to be displayed in the screenshots in public posts.

ok i have fixed it, can you list now please?

done could you re list now please

Relisted, thank you.

:heart_eyes:

Whats the channel called

are you interested?

I am intrested in buying your youtube channel
Can you please sene me your channel link and your social medias name like facebook,instagram,etc.
I will talk there about channel infos and how will you recieve your payment infos
Thanks
Have a good day

I am interested in your channel.
Plz pm me the link of your channel.

pm last price and the link

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.