Selling Automated Fishing Brand & Business + 253k IG page

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 253k
Topic/Niche: Fishing
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, I bought this account when it was at 2k and the previous owner made a typo and used a @gmil address when creating the account (Address that does not exist). I have the next email, which can be considered the OGE.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic

Description:

Hello Swapd, this listing is an iteration of my previous big listing:

I have decided to try selling this smaller bundle, my Automated Store and brand alongside the Instagram Page that is representing the Brand. You don’t need any inventory or items, the store will come with a Sourcing Agent that will automatically fulfill and send all the orders, in a “dropshipping” system.

The price on this is going to be way smaller than the price on the other listing, so I am open to offers.
As you can see in the screenshot below, the brand has made me 12.5k in sales in a few months, profit margins being around 77%.

The fishing brand has over 20000 sessions monthly, which is an amazing number for the traffic ranking. It generates sales without even posting ads on the pages, due to SEO optimization. It also comes with over 500 SMS subscribers and 700 Email Subscribers, if you want to start a marketing campaign.

The revenue that this bundle is generated is not only made by the fishing brand, I am also making money from selling ads and shoutouts on the pages.

Stats:

We are only waiting for serious offers as this bundle is still generating revenue for us.

Open to your offers

Looking forward to hear more of your offers !

Huge product launch is coming soon, product & marketing almost done.

Name please

Sent !

Open to offers !

I am about to launch a huge product this thursday.

Bump !

Bump!
Dm me with your offers.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.