Selling Facebook Community: +104K followers, majority US fans, Very High Engagement

Property type: Facebook
Amount of fans/followers: 104,954
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic: Martial Arts / Sports
Price: $ 4,600 (U.S. Dollar)

Description: +104k martial arts fans followers with high engagement (Avg.: 90K). 34% of the followers are from the United States, rest is from all over the world, mostly 25 - 44 years old (85% Men, 14% Women). See the attached files with some insights and fans testimonials. I am building this Martial Arts community since 2014, with daily postings, AD campaigns and weekly interaction with the fans. The niche is very passionate with a lot of potential. Selling it because I must working on a new family business and don’t have time. Serious buyers only.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Thanks for sharing so much data, it will definitely help potential buyers.

Pls send me link?
Tks

Please do not post handles publically

DO NOT POST LINKS IN THE PUBLIC! - STAFF

Last warning.

Did u receive my link?

Hi interested. is your price negotiable? PM me your reserve price!
Please don’t post the link in the open. regards

Please send me your best offer. Thanks

O got it. Sorry but the interface of the mobile app is really confusing for me. Best

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.