SnapChat verification services (that require access) are currently on hold

We’re receiving a lot of reports that there’s a way to ‘instantly’ verify Snapchat accounts through a trick, and that it’s being looked into by Snap. For this reason, we’re banning the sale of these services to see if any action will be taken on Snap’s end.

If you’re processing your Snapchat verifications through a rep, and you don’t require access (or username + password), you can enjoy your business as usual.

10 Likes

Thanks this is glitch scams

Is that true?

1 Like

no snap was one of the hardest places to get verified on.

1 Like

Have you tried contacting Ads support and then requesting a badge?

Nope. I just know it was the hardest place to get verified on.

It’s a sketchy method, they can verify literally any account without requirements

1 Like

Did you tried it ?

yikes.

Did you tried it yet ? Any luck with it ?

For now the non-PR IG 24h verification is safe?

We’re not going to vouch for it. But we’ve raised concerns with the sellers offering this previously, and our concerns were addressed and resolved. Verified accounts in general come with certain risks you have to acknowledge, and these warnings are also sent in the tickets regarding IG verification, both with and without PR requirements.

2 Likes

“sWApD onLY pRotEcts SeLLeRs sO thEY maaKE mOnEy”
– Random idiot users

We should change our name to this:

3 Likes

capitalist…

1 Like

Thank you guys. It is a sort of scam. Well, mainly a fake verification (only visible to friends. No public profile etc) and not official in any way or form. For anyone reading, don’t fall victim to it.

4 Likes

How do they do it though? :eyes:

I have literally no idea, snap has gotten 1000% harder recently–I used to be able to process them easily but now I’ve gotten consistent rejections for 4 weeks straight.

1 Like

Fact someone drop the method

How did they do it though?

Also why it’s there in the first place if it’s not visible to the general public?

Looks like a glitch to me.

I seen there is only two seller deliver snap verification only For NA region and USA all other is not doing and which seller asking the access unlisted the topic best way ,i have seen many new seller is offering these servies even not verified id to