Super Active/Fast Growing Instagram Account (402K)

Country of followers (majority): 22% from the USA, 7% Indonesia, 4% Brazil, India, Malaysia.
Amount of fans/followers: 402K
Topic/Niche: Satisfy, art, animations and more.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):
All organic, no shoutout for shoutout, no engagement networks, everything authentic.

Description: Selling this super active (all organic grown) Instagram page that gets 20-60k likes every photo posted and 100k-5m video views. The reason why I’m selling it is because I want to invest in other businesses. Some days, the page grows 5-7k a day, but right now it is growing around 1k a day which is pretty good. I’m also earning well over 700 USD a month from the page with minimum effort.
Serious inquiries only.

Proof that you’re earning 700 USD a month from this page? Via what? PM me if you don’t want to disclose publicly.

can you please send me the username? thanks!

Please pm proof of earnings and the account info.

I don’t care about earnings, only deep analytics. Can you send the analytics from the last 8 posts please, as well as the username and all general analytics for the account.

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Bump the post :wink:

Earning $700 via what, please clarify.

Hello. I am interested too. Please send page name and source of revenue.

Please pm proof of earnings and the account info.

send me page detail please

send me page link and price please

Can i please have your ig username to see first?

Link please?

Link pls and price if its possible

Very serious buyers, please send me details in order to arrange purchase

Wasn’t this sold?

Topic over a month old. Requesting a lock @SWAPD

1 Like