Important update regarding users ability to buy without ID verification

We want to inform you that SWAPD has recently updated its ID verification policies. While we strongly encourage all users to complete the ID verification process for a more secure and efficient experience, we understand that some users may have reservations about it.

Therefore, we want to clarify that users who choose not to verify their ID can still purchase services and accounts on our platform. However, we regret to inform you that in accordance with our policy, users who have not completed the ID verification process will not be able to sell anything on SWAPD.

Non-verified users will have the following buying limits:
Bank Wire - maximum of $5,000 USD per transaction (subject to change)
Crypto (USDT, ETH, BTC) - no limits

We want to remind all users that our ID verification process is designed to ensure the security of all transactions on our platform, and we encourage all users to complete it. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the ID verification process or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact a SWAPD admin.

Additionally, SWAPD practices a 90 day dispute window. This window decreases to 30 days for buyers shopping without ID verification. Completing ID verification post transaction, does not increase your dispute window.

27 Likes

Random ID verifications may still happen!

Just an FYI, users suspected of duplicate accounts or members who just seem suspicious, may have their accounts placed on hold until their ID is verified with SWAPD. This includes whether they’re selling, buying, or simply just browsing our website.

SWAPD Rewards will not be credited to unverified buyers

If you plan to reap SWAPD Rewards as a buyer, you need to ID-verify. Otherwise, your account will not get credited for your invited members.

6 Likes

Good for power buyer who don’t wants to give their ID’s to anyone.

2 Likes

That’s great news :point_up:

Verified looks fire

Make sure all non verified buyers have to pay upfront!! Compulsory

8 Likes

It’s a good feature to scam Noob members.

3 Likes

why are u verified

1 Like

I’m staff

1 Like

Any admin? Give me the badge. I lost it on Twitter, IG, Facebook and TikTok. Let me have one at least here

1 Like

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Swapd has been hacked :nerd_face:

nice news

lmao

1 Like

Nice

Testing 1. 2. 3. :smiley: :blush:

Yeey, the verified status with no status text, hacker? :wolf:

Give me badge at least here :slightly_frowning_face::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

This really helps keep leads from losing interest, thank you!!