SWAPD 3.2 on the horizon - Here is what's coming!

Exciting times are ahead for the SWAPD community as we gear up for the release of the SWAPD 3.2 update, which is just a stone’s throw away. With the internal testing phase kicking off tomorrow, anticipation is building, although we’ll need to be a bit patient before we can all get our hands on the new features.

1. First off, the white theme is getting a complete makeover. If you were fond of the RED color, brace yourself for a change because the new white theme is saying goodbye to it. Instead, we’re opting for a more calm and elegant vibe. Don’t worry, dark theme lovers; your favorite theme is staying put, as it’s already hitting all the right notes!

2. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. SWAPD is bringing AI into the mix with some pretty nifty tools. Imagine having an AI assistant to proofread your listings or articles, making sure your content is top-notch. And searching for stuff? It’s about to get a whole lot more accurate thanks to AI-assisted search. This AI magic will not only make finding relevant conversations a breeze but also bring related topics right to your fingertips. Plus, you can customize your AI interactions with configurable personas and custom prompts. Talk about having a personal assistant!

3. Chatting on SWAPD is also getting a major upgrade. You’ll soon be able to create your own chat channels and find chats more easily. Plus, with chat being included in the right sidebar, you won’t miss a beat. The introduction of chat threads and the “My Threads” area will make keeping up with conversations a breeze. And for those who suffer from FOMO, the new thread panel in channels will show all active threads, even the ones you’re not part of.

4. For those always on the move, SWAPD 3.2 is making sure your mobile experience is smoother than ever. With enhanced mobile usability, navigating between channels, threads, and DMs will be a piece of cake. These improvements aim to make your mobile interactions more enjoyable, so you can stay connected no matter where you are.

5. Logging in is also getting a facelift with passkey authentication. Say goodbye to the hassle of remembering passwords; passkeys are here to make logging in quick, safe, and convenient.

6. And last but certainly not least, SWAPD is introducing payment options that will make transactions a breeze. With the integration of Credit Cards (with a 3.9% fee) and bank wires, making payments directly within checkout tickets is about to become a reality. This seamless payment process is bound to attract more users to the platform.

7. Last min entry. SWAPD mobile notifications will be finally fixed in SWAPD 3.2.

So, there you have it! The SWAPD 3.2 update is packed with features designed to enhance your experience, making the platform more user-friendly, efficient, and engaging. Stay tuned, because the SWAPD community is about to get even better!

30 Likes

New chat nav-bar:

21 Likes

Hell Yeahh !! waiting for it

2 Likes

Aww good bro

2 Likes

This mobile UI looks so good! Very impressed

1 Like

Great change.

2 Likes

Can we fix notifications plssssss on mobile

DAMN I forgot about that. Yes, notifications WILL be fixed, for good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When is this coming in?
CC payments :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Game changer #1

Game changer #2

How long does it take for sellers to get paid for cc transactions?
@SWAPD

1 Like

@swapd did it again

seriously, thanks to you and the whole team making sure we have safe place to deal and make everything so smooth for us. Swabd was one of the greatest websites I ever came accross :handshake::cold_face:

After Grace, 24h.

3 Likes

I’m still in the iOS app. I wish these updates would apply on it.

You need to dump iOS asap, not supported. Use our homescreen iOS feature.

So not 7 day wait???

1 Like

I wonder how long this will take

Niceeeee!

Good news!

Hopefully, it’ll sort out this little problem.
Whenever I open the swapd app on Android 14, it keeps showing this “Oops!” page.

1 Like

It seems like you built it while browsing a page you can’t access anymore. Head back to the homepage by tapping on our logo. From there, re-bookmark the app to your home screen.