SWAPD 3.2 Rollout Thread + Bug Tracker

As promised in this thread, SWAPD version 3.2 is on its way. However, we won’t implement all the changes at once. Over the next 1-2-3 weeks, we’ll roll them out gradually to ensure we don’t run into any major bugs. Let’s use this topic to keep track of progress and report any issues if necessary.

1. White theme makeover - Completed
  2. Additional AI tools - Pending
  3. Chat improvements - Completed
  4. Passkey authentication - Completed
  5. Credit card/bank wire payments - Pending (although bank wires are enabled for now)
  6. Fixing mobile notifications for iPhone/iOS - PENDING AGAIN
  7. Changing SWAPD logos from red to black - Completed
  8. Additional backend/front-end improvements - Pending
  9. Improved search - Pending
  10. Exit scam plan for 2024 - Pending
  11. Fix AI-bot from hanging randomly - Completed
  12. Add glasses and gold chain to our home page mascot (for guests) - Completed
  13. SPEED - Make SWAPD 100% faster - Pending (again)

We’re not sure about #10 yet; it really depends on whether we find a jurisdiction we can’t be extradited from. We’ll keep you posted, noobs!

25 Likes

Not gonna lie, looks nice & fresh.

8 Likes

KEK! I didn’t realize anyone would notice. Just prepping the small changes for tomorrow.

4 Likes

We’re 5/12 so far. If you want to enable iOS push notifications, now is the time to do it.

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

Its depressing now

1 Like

Changing SWAPD logos from red to black - Completed

PLEASE NO
How can i get it back to red???

URGENT

1 Like

It as orange
why everyone says red

1 Like

Because it was red.

1 Like

@SWAPD I urge you to revert it back to red
or just add the option in the preferences please

After reading your post, I’ve decided to revert everything back.

1 Like

2 Likes

cmon it’s so easy, just add the red option, i can’t :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

It’s not easy at all!

How do humans perceive the color red?

Studies have shown that people tend to associate red with negative, danger-bearing emotions since it is the color of fire, blood, anger, and sometimes of poisonous or dangerous animals. In addition, the red color is eye-straining and causes fatigue.

The psychological effect of black

Individual reactions to the color black can vary widely. Some of these responses have cultural associations, but other factors can also play a part. Your own reactions might be shaped by your experiences and personal preferences.

According to German scientist Hermann von Helmholz, “Black is real sensation, even if it is produced by the entire absence of light. The sensation of black is distinctly different from the lack of all sensation.”

Positive Associations

The color black is associated with a number of positive qualities and characteristics. For example, some common associations with the color black is associated include:

• Authority
  • Elegance
  • Formality
  • Intelligence
  • Power
  • Prestige
  • Sophistication
6 Likes

That’s so us!

3 Likes

bro
bro
no
I perceive red for swapd as the place where major life changing things happen
good or bad things? who knows, i take the risk
This is swapd, the place i go to if i want to start a war or shake the world with something.

SO RED.

Try these @overlord

7 Likes