SWAPD Moderator performance vote! Let’s show some appreciation and vote for your favorite moderator!

SWAPD is like a dysfunctional family, but we try our best :smiley: It’s the fantastic team behind this site that makes everything run, and it’s time to see who is the best moderator according to you, the members! Consider this a yearly performance report for moderators, I want to see who (according to our members) is the best of the best! Please vote for each category. The voting will last until the end of 2021, the top moderator gets a 250 USD bonus, courtesy of SWAPD fees!

You can only vote ONCE per category, the votes will be public. Staff can also vote!

Which moderator responds the fastest?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the nicest?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the most helpful?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the most knowledgeable?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

Which moderator is the best in approving/tagging/keeping tabs on listings?

• Batman
  • RandyMarsh (Yair)
  • Boogeyman
  • Mrstekdahl

0 voters

We will tally up the votes on December 31st and announce the winning moderator! We will use the results to (hopefully) improve ourselves so we can provide an even better service to our wonderful members.

You can also vote for your favorite admin here!

2 Likes

Why do people never vote me for knowledgeable? I have a lot of knowledge :frowning:

4 Likes

You guys should vote for me, it’ll boost my ego, and the $250 USD prize will go to the victim fund

4 Likes

:joy: I’m bottom this time on most knowledgable! Yair you have clearly created lots of duplicate accounts to get your votes up!

3 Likes

And @RandyMarsh is the one with the lowest SWAPD IQ. Go figure.

2 Likes

An IQ test does not equate to intelligence.

1 Like

So you accept your incredibly low IQ?

1 Like

My IQ is a bit above average tho? LOL

2 Likes

@Goofy for president

1 Like

Pretty accurate! I believe me :nerd_face: and Batman :man_supervillain: do the most tagging, RandyMarsh :clown_face: is the nicest and most entertaining, and Boogeyman is there lurking in the background as the most knowledagable and the communitys hitman :joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Boogeyman should win as the money would mean the most to him… he is also defo the most knowledgable.

1 Like

Yes, @Boogeyman is struggling. Prayers and thoughts!

2 Likes

Here is a little context for everyone, this represents the amount of work the staff members have done so far this year:

3 Likes

Probably should flag that some mods sell on site so not all those stats are “Swapd work”

1 Like

I’m definitely guilty of not being active as much as I was last year so I’m ok with passing that throne to @RandyMarsh, he’s done some good work this year, also he’s never tasted a win. @Mrstekdahl is too good at keeping tabs on the listings.

Thank you, everyone, for the votes!

I thought I had one good month with my business, but it scaled to a point where I get left with no time. I’m trying to delegate but it’s easier said than done. Painful, but totally worth it. I’m looking forward to buying an apartment in Dubai soon, I’m also hoping to meet @rockstard112 there this December. :smiley:

10 Likes

One tag away, always. :heart:

3 Likes

Boogey ure not as smart as me lets be real

SWAPD DUBAI DEFCON coming soon in 2022!

Congrats, by the way. Being a mod on SWAPD pays off!

4 Likes

So am I winning or wat

1 Like