SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

Nevermind, I see the top buyers are already disqualified for keeping earnings private. The first place at the moment belongs to @CGG. I got confused as I see everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Data from today:

Almost there!

3 Likes

Last update coming up in a few hours. @Jkr123 still thinking she can win with a measly 100,000 USD in sales volume. Last nights data:

4 Likes

DING DING DING DING!!! THE CONTEST IS OVER! HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS!

Today’s data:

Please direct your attention to the 30-day column, that’s where you will see who won. As our rules state, users who didn’t reveal their earnings to the public are disqualified. The next person in line claims the prize, as long as the user ended up in the top 10 spot. Also, DaveK is our test account so that entry also doesn’t count.

TOP THREE SELLERS FOR THE MONTH OF JAN 2021 ARE:

(drum roll)

#1 @Jkr123 - Prize: Personalized iPad Air!
#2 @shane_c Prize: Personalized AirPods Pro!
#3 @Nemesis Prize: Personalized AirPods!

TOP THREE BUYERS FOR THE MONTH OF JAN 2021 ARE:

#1 @CGG - Prize: Personalized iPad Air!
#2 @jakeshaw - Prize: Personalized AirPods Pro!
#3 @Ysir - Prize: Personalized AirPods!

Congratulations to everyone who participated and a big high-five to all the winners!
Winners, please PM me with your shipping addresses (make sure they’re correct). I believe the iPad has different color versions, so if you feel like it, see which one would you like to receive here:iPad Air - Apple

We’re launching a new contest tomorrow! More details soon.

14 Likes

I’m a winner :sunglasses::raised_hands:t2::white_check_mark::fire:

3 Likes

Fun facts!

@Ryan was 381 USD short of 3rd place.
@Ysir was 518 USD short of 2nd place.
@shane_c was 57 645 USD short of 1st place.

7 Likes

congratulations :heart:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I read @CGG’s name twice and I thought the mf won two iPads :triumph: Congratulations tho!

2 Likes

No worries @Jkr123 is my alt

5 Likes

Dang

Congrats all the winners and especially the queen @Jkr123

2 Likes

where is my prize???

1 Like

Bahahaha.

1 Like

Congratz to all winners and where is my Swapd hoodie :joy::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :sparkling_heart: :100:

2 Likes

sexy

3 Likes

RandyMarsh: Coon

1 Like

Any prize for last spots? Holla

4 Likes

Tears in my eyes!

Our 3rd place user @Nemesis donated the funds meant for his prize to our victim fund which will be presented today (or tomorrow). We sincerely appreciate that.

EVERYONE LOVE @Nemesis RIGHT NOW!

15 Likes

We’re sad to say that we didn’t think this contest through all the way, because shipping from Apple is very difficult to six different addresses from all over the globe. We called, we wrote, but Apple said they can’t help much other than “just try to directly go to the Apple site in a particular country and order from there.” We could do that, but we couldn’t get a company invoice unless we order from our home country. Our sincerest apologies! It was our first contest so we’re learning as we go along.

We’re now issuing cash payments directly to the winners based on the value of the won item, so they can (hopefully) purchase their well-deserved trophies themselves. We’re covering all money transit fees + throwing in a little extra to cover shipping costs.

Thank you for understanding. We hope our next contest will be easier, as the items will be shipped from Amazon.com. I’ve personally ordered things from our home base (EU) and had packages shipped to many different countries, so I hope we won’t experience the same problems.

3 Likes