SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

As promised in 2020, we plan to make our site more interactive and add a dash of competitiveness. To start, we’re launching our first official SWAPD Business Tycoon contest. Since it’s our first official contest of this type, we’re throwing in better-than-usual gifts to the top three winners.

What is a SWAPD Business Tycoon?

A SWAPD Business Tycoon is a person who lands in the top three spots in our buyer and seller category. The contest winners will be based on their earnings that can be tracked via our /report page.

How can you win?

You have to be one of the best sellers or buyers (or both) for the month of January 2021. SWAPD will award prizes to the top three sellers and top three buyers. To participate, members will need to make their earnings public, more details in the rules below.

What can you win?

Awesome prizes, that’s what! This month we’re going with high-end electronics, and here is what’s in store for our members.

The number one buyer and seller will win the latest-gen Apple iPad Air!

First-place winners will receive a personalized, 64 GB, WiFi-enabled, iPad Air. A 600 USD value gift. We have two of these awesome iPads Air to giveaway.

Second place winners will receive a pair of Apple AirPods (Pro)

Buyers and sellers who reach second place will receive a pair of personalized Apple AirPods Pro. A 250 USD value gift. We realize not everyone may be able to utilize these earbuds (works for Apple products only), so this gift will be redeemable for cash or a similar product (price equivalent) that works with Android phones. I personally have these AirPods and I love them. Their noise-canceling technology is like switching the world around you to OFF.

EDIT: Apparently AirPods work with Androids :slight_smile:

Third place winners will receive:

Buyers and sellers who reach third place will receive a pair of personalized Apple AirPods (Regular). A 200 USD value gift. We realize not everyone may be able to utilize these earbuds (works for Apple products only), so this gift will be redeemable for cash or a similar product (price equivalent) that works with Android phones.

EDIT: Apparently AirPods work with Androids :slight_smile:

Also, all top three contestants will receive a SWAPD Business Tycoon badge:

Contest rules - Please read carefully.

1. In order to participate, members must set their sales/purchases public by 21.01.2012. Users who do not comply may be disqualified from the contest. Users may go back to private again when the contest ends. To learn how to set your info to the public, please visit: How to reveal your sales/purchases to the public?
  2. The contest winner will be announced on February 1st, 2021, at 3 PM CET.
  3. Everything sold/bought via the “other” category (when starting new tickets) does not get counted to the overall totals. Please make sure to pick Item/Service.
  4. SWAPD moderators are able to participate, however, admins may not.
  5. Buyers/sellers cannot rush their clients in open tickets to close out deals faster.
  6. Only successfully completed tickets that are closed by staff will be counted.
  7. The winners will be chosen by the results shown in the “30-day” column in our /report page.

Disclaimer

1. The winning items will be shipped throughout the month of February. Timing, winner location, and product availability may delay the process.
  2. SWAPD staff may adjust the values (if needed) to correct any system mistakes, bugs, or omissions.
  3. In case of any unforeseen events, SWAPD staff reserves the right to make appropriate changes as needed.

That pretty much covers it! We wish everyone good luck and a prosperous January :slight_smile:

23 Likes

This post is reserved for STAFF (for future update).

1 Like

Nice!

Here are the columns that will showcase the winners. Currently, many many users are set to private.

To visit the page, please visit: SWAPD

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Good luck guys !

Best of luck to everybody!

2 Likes

Also, forgot to mention, the winners will get snazzy Business Tycoon badges! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awesome prizes sadly will never win this.
Service providers will crush anyone else
:pray:t2: Gl everyone

4 Likes

That’s very nice! good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never say never. Service providers take forever sometimes to complete tickets.

3 Likes

AirPods work on Android devices also.

Nice competition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This makes me wanna buy a bunch of stuff I may or may not need just to win the free gifts :joy::joy::trophy::1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Hah, I learned something new today. Good news, then! Thank you.

This makes me wanna buy a bunch of stuff I may or may not need just to win the free gifts :joy::joy::trophy::1st_place_medal:

SWAPD staff right now:
tenor (1)

5 Likes

Just to check back on this, after analyzing the data, it seems two of the top three buyers (or sellers) for the month of December were not service providers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea i guess ur right with short term contests other users have more chances than service providers :thinking:

3 Likes