SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

Nice lil competition, might motivate me to try to offload some stuff this month :wink:

2 Likes

Nice competition :clap:

1 Like

Cool, may the best win

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Someone come and buy ■■■■ from me so I can be first!

Can i just sell stuff to myself? :joy:

3 Likes

Hi sweet Dave.

Can you please send me a gaming pc instead of an iPad?
Thank you.

3 Likes

@SWAPD, how does the count work? if I’ve opened a ticket for a service back at December and completed the service/ticket in Jan, does it count as January or December?

1 Like

A ticket needs to be closed and marked successful to be counted. It also has to be Item/Service only, ‘other’ doesn’t count. It doesn’t matter even if it was opened in May, it will get counted if it closes this month. Just don’t be too late on closing as our system updates every 24 hours. It’s recommended to close up things one day before the month ends.

1 Like

My last ticket started 2 weeks ago at December and closed successfully yesterday but I still don’t appear in the report section in last 7 days for example

Maybe it didn’t process yet. Give it another 24 hours.

2 Likes

yay!!!

1 Like

@Pitbull - Any changes?

2 Likes

Nope, still can’t see my name on the list

OK, if it doesn’t show up by tomorrow we will forward this to our dev. Fairly sure this isn’t a bug though, the 7-day column maybe doesn’t get updated every 24 hours. This system is new so we’re still learning the ropes.

2 Likes

@Pitbull - We are waiting to hear from our dev. We will get back to you.

2 Likes

Awesome :+1::star_struck:

I closed a deal 24hrs ago as well, don’t see my name under last 7 day list.

I believe the 7day table actually gets updated every 7 days, we didn’t realize this. We are waiting for our dev, please hold.

1 Like

Is @RandyMarsh the dev ur waiting for?