SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

@RandyMarsh can’t enter his PIN correctly yet alone code. He tried to learn once but got stuck on changing the hex from black to white while learning HTML. Then he found out you can’t hack NASA via HTML so he said this isn’t for him.

8 Likes

Important update.

After reviewing the report from @Pitbull (and at a later time other members), it seems that our system actually books successful tickets by ticket START date and not the time when it was actually marked successful. So, if your ticket was started 20 days ago and just closed yesterday, it will actually book your sale with a 20-day pre-date. That’s why many of you didn’t see your stats. Whoopsie! Thank you @Pitbull for discovering this, this could have gone messy at the end of the contest.

What will happen now?

First, we will ban @RandyMarsh. Second, nothing much. We will roll out an update in a few hours and tickets will be counted ONLY when they are marked successful, and not by when they were started (and marked successful). You might see some wild fluctuations in the stats in the upcoming 2-3 days until everything gets properly recounted. No data will be lost, also. This is just a matter of re-organizing things by the way we close transactions.

Yay! I did something important today.

9 Likes

That’s also why the 24-hour column didn’t work (it’s hidden), because hardly any tickets get closed in 24 hours. We might restore it now.

Glad I contributed with important info to ban @RandyMarsh, thank y’all.

1 Like

The script was just updated, I am sure some of you seen that our website went crazy for a few minutes. I hope this isn’t a bug. We will check the stats in 48 hours to see if the problem was fixed.

1 Like

Serious question:

iPad Airs or iPads Air.

1 Like

I’ll take an iPad yAir please.

5 Likes

Apple stocks after @Alpha said that ^

5 Likes

Stonks up iPad yAir is released

1 Like

you don’t know guys how big motivations are you giving to me , yes i am absolutely new on the SWAPD.co , but i’m happy when i’m active on the SWAPD.co which means you are giving me more motivations to make big business , I call it that the way from the school desk to big business and you guys are part of the of that , i will always listen to you and i will learn , after of that I will say with pride that YES all of this i’ve learned By SWAPD.co !
Thank y’all:v: :muscle:

1 Like

Our report page should update in 2-3 hours, let’s see if our hackerman dev fixed it!

The update worked! @Pitbull you saved the day! @RandyMarsh said he will pay you a bug bounty fee :slight_smile:
Latest update from participants.

The 7day chart looks good :slight_smile: Seems like a (mostly) close race, except for cheating @Jkr123!
Also, the buyer chart looks lonely, seems like buyers don’t want to play with the exception of @CGG and @igpioneer.

4 Likes

I would like also to take the opportunity to warn buyers that @CGG runs a unique service where he pays out lots of members at the end of each month. Please don’t be shocked or call foul play when all of a sudden you see him jump in ranks.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you should buy @Jkr123 a special gift and let the rest participate peacefully :joy:

2 Likes

See i was right . Service providers :arrow_up:

As I’ve said again, last month only ONE service provider made it to the top three. So, it’s not a golden rule. You gotta believe, man!

2 Likes

We’ve closed 18 sales last night, a new record for a single day. Looks like y’all really need iPads.

8 Likes

Stats update in a few hours! Here are the current stats:

Seems like SWAPD will save money on the buyer’s rewards as buyers on SWAPD don’t want to play with us :frowning:

1 Like

Last min addition, all top three winners will also receive this snazzy badge!

6 Likes

Today’s update!

We have a new contender (@Exio) who knocked Nemesis out of second place.

4 Likes