SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

POORD.co

3 Likes

I know someone will be reading this who knows they can’t win any of these contests. I feel you !! Trust me.

Looking forward to contests where we can choose numbers and random number wins it. I’m pro at that :laughing:

11 Likes

No Activity :expressionless:

2 Likes

A bit late. Here’s the report for today (Friday the 15th):

1 Like

I thought I will be in 10th or so, Anyway I am happy that I made it to the list.

3 Likes

It updates once a day, so perhaps you’ll see yourself there tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sleepy: :sleepy:

2 Likes

Wow @Jkr123 lost a spot in the 7day report and the 30day report not looking so good anymore, especially since big transactions are rolling in soon. Wow, she is basically done with.

Also, we have the most anonymous buyers in the world. We don’t even have enough users to give away all prizes. If we closed today @jakeshaw would win the iPad and @Ysir the AirPods Pro. The normal Pods would go to needy children.

5 Likes

@Goofy Seems like you were wrong :laughing:

2 Likes

@Profsell - Which ticket didn’t update for you?

2 Likes

All ticket are updated, goofy was in a hope that I will drop my position by 24 hours :laughing: Seems like instead of dropping I got upgraded :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Wow, @Goofy is so mean to members.
Anyway, lmao at @Jkr123 she’s dropping like a rock. Basically in the gutter.

5 Likes

Lol @SWAPD your efforts at feigning equality are cute :joy:

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Wait, I think I was wrong about that :smiley: Because the user still needs to be in the top three lol.

3 Likes

We closed some big tickets, expect @Jkr123 to drop even further within the next 48 hours. RIP.

5 Likes

What do they even buy. All i see is iran babe pages :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol you are missing 13k of closed /completed business for me

@SWAPD you might as well inscribe my name on it

2 Likes

And? That’s the cost of changing the tires on @MrSixdigits lambo. Basically chump change.

5 Likes

3 Likes