SWAPD Business Tycoons - We're giving away 2x iPads Air, 2x AirPods Pro, and 2x AirPods (regular) to the top three buyers/sellers in January!

Wrong thread bro.

3 Likes

FML

3 Likes

Data from today:

Two big anonymous players joined.

1 Like

byebye airpods

4 Likes

It’s not over until the fat lady sings. Also, we will have more contests :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made so many wires today you can call me The Electrician. Or WIRE’D.

2 Likes

Also, @Jkr123 is going crazy with sales, she still thinks she will win.
One more thing, the high-end sellers/buyers I’ve spoken about earlier are having a bad month, so good news for everyone as most likely we won’t have many movers and shockers at the end of the month.

2 Likes

#UsainBolt

2 Likes

It’s crazy how some people handle the grieving process.

2 Likes

Cool maybe now u can fix the ios app.

1 Like

The updates are ready to roll out, it’s just that it’s hard to do. Don’t feel like explaining, I will try to push this week.

2 Likes

NEW DATA!

• 7-Day report has been owned by many anonymous users who probably don’t even know (or care) about the contest.
  • Like a drowning man (woman), @Jkr123 is giving it her last shot to stay afloat.
  • @Nemesis still has a chance for 3rd spot, we don’t expect @shane_c to make any sales.
  • The buyers section is still a mess. We will most likely NOT issue any awards there if this continues since the terms of our rules will be broken.
2 Likes

Still 11 days to go! You have to believe!

1 Like

Actually, @Nemesis and @Ryan still look good for grabbing 2nd and 3rd sellers spots.

1 Like

Even if I did win a prize i wouldnt accept it, would rather someone else have it than me

3 Likes

I already have 2x sets of AirPods, but thanks! I will have a backup.

1 Like

Also, good_guy_verdict.jpg.

1 Like

I just got a new iphone. Pretty pls?

1 Like

OK, you’re in a rough spot anyway so I will oblige.

1 Like

I mean, your car only seats two :frowning:

1 Like