SWAPD Gamers Edition Contest! - We're giving away handheld consoles and gaming accessories to the top 5 buyers/sellers for the month of February

I guess SWAPD users aren’t gamers! Not much interest in this topic.

1 Like

New update!

As stated before, everyone is hibernating for the winter and we’re having the slowest month so far.

Weekly report:

It seems more and more users are going private and are losing interest in these contests. We will take a break in March and re-think these rewards, unfortunately.

1 Like

Sad too see :adult:t2:‍:computer:

It makes sense for the buyers to go private for some of the services…a lot of my verification clients don’t want to be known

4 Likes

Maybe instead of doing it as a competition between users it could just be monthly/yearly goals that if you achieve you get a prize.

If someone sells $10K in March they get to choose between x, y or z gift
If someone sells $20K in March they get a gift that is 2x the value of the $10K one
If someone sells $100K in 2021, they get to choose between x, y or z gift

The benefits of doing it like this are:

• People are more motivated to buy/sell if the goal is clear. If people do not know at the beginning of the month how much they have to sell in order to get a prize (as they do not know now) it is hard to be motivated. If I have x YT channels that are worth $100K and I really like the current gift for selling $10K, it is a good incentive to sell a couple of channels if you were thinking about it.
  • Swapd can decide the percentage of their earnings they are going to spend. For instance, if a VIP sells $10K, Swapd gets $800 from the fees and if they decide to spend 10% of their earnings in prizes, the user would get an $80 gift. This makes finances for Swapd easier and the prizes would be fairer to the amount you sell.
  • People who want to keep their sales/purchases private would be able to claim the prizes while keeping their privacy. It is never good to have eyes looking at how much you are making, there are many ways for someone to ■■■■ you up.

If you are reading this and you like this method hit those thumbs up :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks. We may consider this.

1 Like

can always send unwanted gifts my way.

One raffle ticket per $100 spent/earned with a live raffle each month would be awesome.

Something like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpKm3ujokp/ But with a live event, so the community can watch together who wins what :smiley:

5 Likes

What if my ticket closed in February- does that count?

Not sure if I understand the question.

A ticket of mine closed in February- was curious to know if that counts towards my money spent entry

I agree! I haven’t spent much in comparison to some on here but after this ticket closes I’ll be $12k in spend which is a lot to me.

Having tiered awards would keep me motivated to spending frequently

1 Like

Which ticket number?

I think that one counted long time ago, it’s from 22 days.

Two more days to go and users who are private will no longer will be able to win even if they go public now. Current stats:

It’s safe to say that the sellers section is a sure bet with:

@Jkr123 winning (who would have expected this)
@shane_c in second place
@jacobj grabbing the third place

The buyers section is a private bunch, we only have two public leaders:

@niccolomessina with the first spot
@Hermes grabbing the second spot

If no last-minute third place shows up we will donate the funds meant for the reward to our victim fund.

1 Like

@Jkr123 :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

DING DING DING! CONTEST OVER - HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

Top sellers for the month of Feb 2021:

1st place: @Jkr123 - She wins a Nintendo Switch!
2nd place: @jacobj - The user won a Nintendo Switch (lite version)
3rd place: @shane_c - XTRYFY K4 TKL RGB gaming keyboard is now his!
4th place: @whitecupg - This user wins an XTRYFY gaming mouse!
5th place: @Sharre- Retro Gaming Console with 800 preloaded games!

Top buyers for the month of Feb 2021:

(Since buyers are a private bunch, we’re only awarding the top two spots as everyone else is disqualified for not going public)

1st place: @niccolomessina - SWins a Nintendo Switch!
2nd place: @Hermes - The user won a Nintendo Switch (lite version)
3rd place: Disqualified.
4th place: Disqualified.
5th place: Disqualified.

Thank you everyone for playing! We will contact the winners in the upcoming days to hand out the rewards.

2 Likes

Important!

Due to a last-minute revelation brought to us by the most honest user ever (@shane_c) we have to correct the top 5 winners for the seller’s category. Long story short, @shane_c had a 50K ticket that was switched to 7500 USD mid-transaction. Our system doesn’t like changes mid-transfers, so it registered the sale as 50,000. This means that @shane_c sacrificed his second-place spot to land in the 9th place (tied with @Arual). That means the corrected version of winners (for sellers category) is as follows:

1st place: @Jkr123 - She wins a Nintendo Switch!
2nd place: @jacobj - The user won a Nintendo Switch (lite version)
3rd place: @whitecupg - XTRYFY K4 TKL RGB gaming keyboard is now his!
4th place: @Sharre - This user wins an XTRYFY gaming mouse!
5th place: @Arual and @shane_c (tie) - Retro Gaming Console with 800 preloaded games!

Sorry for the mixup and thank you @shane_c!