SWAPD Moderator performance vote! Let’s show some appreciation and vote for your favorite moderator!

Haha thanks pal

1 Like

Thankfully banned people cannot vote or I’d be doomed. :smiley:

I’m humbled by all the votes. Thank you guys!

My reading time on SWAPD has been 16 days this year. Which is the highest in moderators. I’ve also reviewed the highest number of flags. Whereas Mr @Posad has spent just 7 days. Taking in the fact that this year had 52 Saturdays(no electricity for jews day). There’s still 313 days, do not believe his false propaganda.

I believe all of us moderators contribute in a good way to your SWAPD experience, even @Posad.

I think I’ll win unless @Posad tries to pull a STOP THE COUNT situation after rigging the votes.

9 Likes

@SWAPD can we go to the supreme court? after a thorough investigation by my lawyers, we have found out @Boogeyman bribed everyone to vote for him. Here is the message my main lawyer sent me:

Hi Randy Marsh, after a thorough investigation by my team and I, we have found out you were supposed to be the winner because the leading moderator, @Boogeyman bribed the members to vote for him.
As can be seen here > Over 500+ Video Licenses For Facebook Adbreaks For Free! (Verified SWAPD users only)
He gave away video licenses to members. in fact, 278 people enjoyed the free videos, and all of his voters are among those who claimed those free video licenses.

Hereby, we demand that all @Boogeyman’s votes will be removed for fraudulent behavior ( bribery )

Sincerely,
Alan Dershowitz

5 Likes

yair lost a lot of votes because of his inflamed prices I heard

2 Likes

@Posad is trying to pull a Trump. iFf yoU cOuNt tEh leGal vOtes I wiN.

4 Likes

Go @Posad, @Mrstekdahl and @Batman! Hope one of you guys win. You deserve it.

@Boogeyman :laughing:

3 Likes

good luck voted for @Batman

Now there is a man who knows what he is doing :wink: you will go far!

1 Like

wish you all best !

After exposing Boogeyman I’ve decided to call my lawyer Alan Dershowitz to check the other moderators and he found out @Batman is CHEATING as well!

This is the message I received from my lawyer:

Batman is telling members to vote for him, and not only that, he’s going out of his way to get people to join SwapD only to vote for him!
An example can be seen above my message, Vibrantofficial voted for him but he only joined the site 6 hours ago! Batman also told him he will go far because of that, which might be considered bribery

Secondly, I’ve caught Batman messaging random members and telling them to go to this thread, and if they vote for him he’ll give them $2!!!

How did I find this out?

Okay, this is actually a funny story, he accidentally messaged this to my client, Randy Marsh, probably had a script that mass sends to members and it was sent to him. and that’s how he was caught and the investigation from our side has started.

Proof:

I strongly recommend @SWAPD to remove all his votes for fraud and bribery and ban them from voting again. and putting my client 2nd in the SwapD elections

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: that is some solid photoshop work there. That said at $2 a vote that could still be profitable so may consider offering it :wink: .

1 Like

Okay thank you for this comment.
Here is an additional proof:

2 Likes

Yair, according to the polls you’re almost the nicest dumb person who doesn’t help at all and knows nothing. How do you feel about that?

5 Likes

Yes these claims are true. I sold all my fans’ votes to @Batman.
18 bucks, thanks bro! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

no probs anytime!

1 Like

@SWAPD It’s sickening that you are ignoring the facts! The moderator performance vote is stolen by 2 moderators, Batman and Boogeyman! Don’t let them steal the site! RECOUNT

2 Likes

SWAPDBOT also work all day long. Thanks to him :heart:

4 Likes

@SWAPD why don’t you also offer a 2nd and 3rd prize as well… that will wind @Posad up even more when he then gets nothing…

1 Like

Yes give the lawbreakers more money, that’s a good idea…