Current SWAPD Payment Options
Both parties (buyer/seller) have to come to an agreement regarding the payment method. The method has to comply with our Terms of Service and the limits imposed by our policies. Please keep in mind that we don’t allow cross merchant payouts. This means that if the buyer pays (for example), via bank wire, we cannot pay out in PayPal (and vice-versa).
Current payment options
- Unverified users can pay invoices up to 250 USD
- ID Verified users can pay invoices up to 1000 USD
- VIP members can pay invoices up to 2000 USD
Bank Wire Payments
- We don’t have any limits for bank wire payments. ID verification is required on all bank wire transactions.
- We currently have a 5000 USD limit on TransferWise payments. ID verification is required on all TransferWise transactions.
BTC (BitCoin) Payments
- We currently don’t have limits on BTC payments.
If you don’t see your favorite payment merchant on that list, it means we don’t currently accept it. To see our latest rates, please see our fee chart.