The Golden Arrows - Official SWAPD Merch - Logo 1 out of 3

To celebrate the upcoming SWAPD 3.0 update and to slowly test the SWAPD Merch waters, we’re proud to offer you the first official SWAPD Merchandise. Say hello to the awesome collector’s items, aptly named SWAPD Golden Arrows!

The SWAPD Golden arrows are a one-of-a-kind copy of our logo, made out of 14K (.585 proof) gold. We’ve created three of these logos for the general public, and we will auction them off one by one. If you collect all three, there will be extra bonuses for the winner! But first, let’s talk about the product.

The Golden Swapd Logo

• Made out of 14-karat gold
  • Forged in a small Norwegian village
  • Certificate of authenticity included
  • They weigh around three grams each
  • Packaged in a fancy box
  • Glue and strong, double-sided tape included (for displaying it on your favorite item, see photos below)
  • Only three are released to the general public
  • Each and every one of them was held by the virgin hands of @Rapunzel

Collect all three and receive these bonuses!

If a single user ends up collecting all three of these logos, we will include a free fourth home-page spot until the end of 2023. This bonus alone can be estimated to be worth anywhere from 30-60K USD, considering our previous home page auction sales. In addition, the winner will be able to highlight all his sales topics, and for the cherry on top, the user will receive a unique SWAPD badge he can design/name himself!

Important legal info!

Please know that shipping gold can be problematic, so the winners must be prepared to pay import duty fees. The bonus SWAPD badge cannot be vulgar in nature, or hint in any way that the user is affiliated with SWAPD staff.

This auction has no reserve and will last ten days. The next arrows will be auctioned off promptly after this current auction ends. Good luck, and thank you for reading!

11 Likes

6 Likes

Nice!
Great to see the Swapd growing exponentially!

2 Likes

AND one of them was kissed by me :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

GLUE AND DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE INCLUDED

5 Likes

Last min addition

If you collect all three, you are able to resell your home-page spot, if you like. We expect the auctions to end by the end of March, so we’re talking 9 months of home page ads!

Which one! I need to lick it ASAP!

1 Like

HAHAHAH, the one to the left

They were all mixed up from the shipping :frowning:

1 Like

Photo from the hidden Norwegian gold master who crafted these babies. There is four total, as I’ve kept one for myself (FOR TESTING PURPOSES).

1 Like

Proof that @Rapunzel touched them!

4 Likes