The Golden Arrows - Official SWAPD Merch - Logo 2 out of 3 (Bonus included!)

This is the second installment of our SWAPD Golden Logo merch! You can view the first auction via this link.

The SWAPD Golden arrows are a one-of-a-kind copy of our logo, made out of 14K (.585 proof) gold. We’ve created three of these logos for the general public, and we will auction them off one by one. If you collect all three, there will be extra bonuses for the winner! But first, let’s talk about the product.

• The Golden Swapd Logo
  • Made out of 14-karat gold
  • Forged in a small Norwegian village
  • Certificate of authenticity included
  • They weigh around three grams each
  • Packaged in a fancy box
  • Glue and strong, double-sided tape included (for displaying it on your favorite item, see photos below)
  • Only three are released to the general public
  • Each and every one of them was held by the virgin hands of @Rapunzel

BONUS ALERT

Since @Hooper won the first logo, no other users now have a chance to gain the front page bonus. However, to sweeten the deal for everyone else, the winner of this auction will receive a 2-month text link ad in our sidebar (in SWAPD 3.0). This short, 2-3 words text ad, will be seen on ALL pages since in SWAPD 3.0, the sidebar is here to stay. The value of this ad is yet unknown, as it’s a new feature we’re rolling out in March. But since it will be seen everywhere, we’re fairly sure it will be a top contender among ad placements.

Important legal info!

Please know that shipping gold can be problematic, so the winners must be prepared to pay import duty fees. Since ADS are included in this deal, it will be invoiced to you as an actual AD purchase, and the logo will be considered as a free bonus!

This auction has no reserve and will last 6 days. The next arrows will be auctioned off promptly after this current auction ends. Good luck, and thank you for reading!

4 Likes

Display it on your favorite item!

1 Like

The BONUS AD will be placed here!

1 Like

@socialceo - Fair warning since you’re a new user. Your IP shows you’re from India. Customs fees there start 100% and up from the items value. Make sure you’re prepared to pay that to your local customs office, otherwise you will not get the item.

Oh
For customs its 100% of the value? In my country

Last time we’ve sent out our Diamond Club awards to our members in India, they were charged (in some cases) double its value.

2 Likes

Really wanna Win this bid @SWAPD Sir.
How can i deal with the Custom fees :frowning:
Can any member from India, please dm me or write here more about this, and can we save fees (ready to pay little not 100%)

We have no clue to be honest. You would need to talk to someone in your country.

I’ve messaged you the only solution

Ok sir, Its weekend here, ill confirm with authorities this Monday :slight_smile: And DM you.
Thanks for understanding and supporting sir.

1 Like

Kevin Garnett Auction GIF by A24

1 Like

noob bids

1 Like