The Golden Arrows - Official SWAPD Merch - Logo 3 out of 3 (Bonus included!)

This is the third and FINAL installment of our SWAPD Golden Logo merch! You can view the first auction via this link.

The SWAPD Golden arrows are a one-of-a-kind copy of our logo, made out of 14K (.585 proof) gold. We’ve created three of these logos for the general public, and we will auction them off one by one. If you collect all three, there will be extra bonuses for the winner! But first, let’s talk about the product.

• The Golden Swapd Logo
  • Made out of 14-karat gold
  • Forged in a small Norwegian village
  • Certificate of authenticity included
  • They weigh around three grams each
  • Packaged in a fancy box
  • Glue and strong, double-sided tape included (for displaying it on your favorite item, see photos below)
  • Only three are released to the general public
  • Each and every one of them was held by the virgin hands of @Rapunzel

BONUS ALERT

Since @Hooper won the first logo, no other users now have a chance to gain the front page bonus. However, to sweeten the deal for everyone else, the winner of this auction will receive a 2-month text link ad in our sidebar (in SWAPD 3.0). This short, 2-3 words text ad, will be seen on ALL pages since in SWAPD 3.0, the sidebar is here to stay. The value of this ad is yet unknown, as it’s a new feature we’re rolling out in March. But since it will be seen everywhere, we’re reasonably sure it will be a top contender among ad placements.

Important legal info!

Please know that shipping gold can be problematic, so the winners must be prepared to pay import duty fees. Since ADS are included in this deal, it will be invoiced to you as an actual AD purchase, and the logo will be considered as a free bonus!

This auction has no reserve and will last 5 days. Good luck, and thank you for reading!

Display it on your favorite item!

The BONUS AD will be placed here!

Let me win guys, I will put this logo on @Brant Face and will upload a pic here.

2 Likes

You will make me offer 3 thousand dollars :crown:

Hamza making boss bids.

Don’t let him win this one!!!

BONUS INCLUDED: @Brant will bring you fast food for 30 days.

3 Likes

You forgot to include it would be delivered in his Borat mankini

2 Likes

Still noob bids.

Where is Hooper if you need him

He lost the bid for the 2nd Arrow, I doubt he’ll participate here

2 Likes

But what about respect?!?!

Well can users buy arrow from second hand to collect all 3? That will be something

Yes, but the sale has to go through checkout.

bump!

Season 5 Adam GIF by ABC Network

Don’t make this come true, guys!!!

1 Like