The Latest Facebook PURGE

you got this on photos?

You mean even you expired the video still getting a violation? This is contradicted to their explanation. Once the video marked as expired, itā€™s no longer public.

Iā€™ve submitted an appeal and I receive their message:

Thank you for submitting an appeal. Weā€™ve reviewed your Page for monetization eligibility. At this time, we arenā€™t able to reinstate its access to Ad Breaks, Branded Content, and/or Instant Articles, as your page has been flagged for violating our Limited Originality of Content policy. To use these features, your Page must comply with all Facebookā€™s policies and terms and our monetization eligibility criteria.

Learn more about our Limited Originality of Content policy under Prohibited Behaviors: Redirecting...

Do you think I need to expire all my 3 mins videos from 2015 or all the video even under 3 mins long?

Yes. Even i expired all my videos from 2016-2019 i still get violation. I think we must remove all of them and than submit an appeal.

Here it isā€¦
Itā€™s slightly different than the one posted in this thread.

so only genuine videos that are made by you are ok with the new facebook platform

Expiring posts to get out clean! Dude I receive copyright emails about videos posted in a page that was deleted and were posted by my disabled account. Thatā€™s how deep FBā€™s copyright rules go.

Finaly i dont recived any violation for 24h after i removed all videos on my page.

Did you submit an appeal after removing the videos?

I submited before removing the videos.the ticket is still open . Im waiting for answer now.

Today i recived this mail. Two months ago FB blocked my adbreaks.now i dont understand do i need to wait another 90 days or no?? Anyone can answer meā€¦

Facebook said that they rejected your request and you will be able to request again in 90days

2 Likes

After deleting 3 minutes videos, I still remain the under 3 mins video and appeal. I got this response:

Thank you for submitting an appeal. Weā€™ve reviewed your Page for monetization eligibility. At this time, we arenā€™t able to reinstate its access to Ad Breaks, Branded Content, and/or Instant Articles, as your page has been flagged for violating our Limited Originality of Content policy. To use these features, your Page must comply with all Facebookā€™s policies and terms and our monetization eligibility criteria.

Learn more about our Limited Originality of Content policy under Prohibited Behaviors: Redirecting...

Now, I will totally removing all the videos and appeal again. I will update here.

2 Likes

You have to wait 90 days brother, I had mines reactivated after 90 days.

1 Like

Is this about 3 minutes video, or even those shorter ?

Assuming your penalty was the same of this post, you deleted all the videos and then after 90 days (from the monetization penalty) appealed and your account got reinstated?

Did you attach any particular request to your appeal?

Is it necessary to appeal or after some time the account will go green again automatically (like the OP said)?

My case was I deleted all the videos, after 3 months I appealed and 2 days later it was re-instated. Good-luck!

1 Like

Did you lost the monetization or you just have warning from fb with : you can lose the monetization?

And here come another reason from Facebook :thinking: even I contacted the chat support they donā€™t know what that mean
they said :

As I mentioned there are feature limitations on the Page that is hindering their ability to run, as far as why the limitation as been placed that information isnā€™t provided.

i had 32 pages on watch where i regularly take videos from. yesterday when i tried to download videos from that facebook pages 21 of them are deleted. so be carefully what you post guys, this is serious

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me how you reach to Facebook Chat?

7 days ago, my page with 870k now has near zero reach, and I donā€™t know why.

Also, my 5 pages are unpublished and I appeal (15 days ago), still nothing.

1 page doesnā€™t have anymore Monetization (reason like you already post - (Thank you for submitting an appeal. Weā€™ve reviewed your Page for monetization eligibility. At this time, we arenā€™t able to reinstate its access to Ad Breaks, Branded Content, and/or Instant Articles, as your page has been flagged for violating our Limited Originality of Content policy. To use these features, your Page must comply with all Facebookā€™s policies and terms and our monetization eligibility criteria.)

Thanks