The SWAPD iOS app is not iPhone 14 compatible (Update rolling out in 48 hours)

…yet.

Yet again, the annoying changes made by Apple devs with virtually EVERY IPHONE RELEASE are driving us nuts. The app will not be usable if you download it onto your iPhone 14. The problem is that we will not have our test device until next month, so if you purchased the new model, don’t download our app and just use the browser version of our website.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

🥹

3 Likes

Yeah, mine looks similar. Ever since they’ve switched the design to the less rounded edges these things break so easy :frowning:

NOOB

1 Like

Hi @SWAPD thanks for the tag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We’re rolling out an emergency iPhone 14 update without fully testing it. It should be ready for download within 24-48 hours. All iPhone users are welcome to report if it worked.

1 Like

Swapd app on Iphone is quite buggy don’t know about other models but on IP 7 Plus it is.

It’s very difficult to use :disappointed_relieved: hope the header is fixed in the new update.

Didn’t work. Haven’t gotten any offers for free verifications in my inbox yet. 1/5 stars on App Store smh

It’s not ready yet.

So what I’m just supposed to pay full price for verifications and other services on SWAPD? Unacceptable.

I bet there’s not even a “give me free money” button on this version!

1 Like

The update is still being reviewed by apple.

We only offer support for models 10 and up, sorry!

We’ve ran into a huge issue with Apple and we’re unable (for now) to roll out the update. We will keep you updated.

1 Like

To install the latest version of SWAPD on your iOS device, please visit this topic: