Timewasting rule - must pay $5 to even reply to a sales thread or DM

It’s because it doesn’t matter. There could be people on here who get cold feet on an idea. It probably happens alot, or they don’t have a ton of money and plan on saving for something. If you personally charged just for inquiries you would get zero sales on here.

1 Like

It does matter. If someone acts interested 100 times, but never buys once… I want to know that. And I also want to know if someone buys 3x for each 10 times they reply. This is important data to have… It would prevent even bothering talking to people with terrible history of buy vs reply.

Here is a direct conversation with you, why comment and talk to another member without any intention of buying? send him $5

1 Like

I personally don’t care if someone messages me. It takes me about a minute to reply. I’m not that concerned with responding to people. If they’re just kicking the tires, so be it. I’ve gone to plenty of stores and never bought anything.

This topic is living proof that if something is respond worthy, it will get attention fast :smiley:

7 Likes

Why I believe @rexyy should be unbanned why is my rexy topic not making front page :smiling_face_with_tear:

Easy to filter that out
Do not reply to non ID Verified and ready the feedback on the profile that the 1st your filtering

1 Like

Helps but not enough, could do more to show the buying % for each user.

Im done your right we wrong :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

if you’re offering people your service for free and people aren’t biting, then with all respect your service isn’t as valuable as you think lol

3 Likes

But why act interested to buy in the first place? Then don’t do a free sample test? Is a sign that they are intentionally just trying to waste time.

no one here has so much free time that they simply waste other users’ time lol except @Comfy maybe lmfao

1 Like

@Mafia

The issue could be you. If you come across overbearing or desperate, buyers tend to get scared off, or it’s not something many people actually care about.

2 Likes

you yourself wasted my time with this thread lol. where’s my 5$? and after u send the 5$ go find a product / service that people actually want and read some good sales books.

1 Like

No matter what I type you will disagree. Don’t you see that?

Typical forum discussion where no matter what just disagree.

Sky is green right?

No, I disagree with you because it’s a dumb idea.

Probably like your service

2 Likes

Bro, the things you said will not be possible and will drive the user away, especially considering that the dollar is quite high in some countries due to inflation, it is not a way to take money from people.