Top usa page

Country of followers (majority):usa
Amount of followers: 447k
Topic/Niche: luxury life
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic/promotion
Description:
I sell my page top usa, it has some videos which have reach more as 90 milion people, i love this page but i don’t have time for this

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

:man_facepalming:t2::joy::joy::joy:

pm me link and price

Link and price please!

price please

Price 4k€euro

send me page link and price in PM

Due to the fact that you have a very well know Hackers movie name… please tell me you will not try to hack your page back. Also please PM your reserve price. I’m interested.

Haha I hope you’re joking because even my boomer parents know about the movie Hackers.

OP, can you upload screenshots of the Page Quality tab and Ad Breaks eligibility please?

I have upload image and price is 4k€

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification mate.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.