Total Authority Package: PR + Interviews + Knowledge Graph

Get great press & authority - Limited Spots per month :+1::v:

1 Like

Still selling this package :+1: Great for exposure and search authority :clap:t2:

@SMM can you use this pr to verify my ig? Wanted to know before i place an order?

I don’t know. Need to see your full requirements first and bed to know the list of press. And also can’t guarantee you will get verified 100%

1 Like

Let me ask the list of press from the author and send your my requirements

1 Like

Valentine’s Day Special, only today= $2400 :heart:

I’m interested, please send pm.

Is this IBTimes India and yahoo style India? Those don’t work for verification anymore.

Can you PM me the list if these are non Indian ones, I’m interested

For the people that say that they don’t work for verifications, we have used them along with other publications and Wikipedia for example, and we got many accounts verified on Instagram and Facebook.

This is more of a starter package, if you need something more upscale, we also offer full features on Entrepreneur, Forbes & Inc although that’s way more expensive in comparison for what you get on this package. Hopefully we can offer other packages in the future as well!

We will be adding new sites & different features for a v 2 of this package. Stay tuned!

Pls dm with sites

Interested. PM me!

Pls send current details of package and current pricing.

Hi! I will be updating the packages and adding a new one today or tomorrow, will send you all the updated info asap!

We have a new package here: Authority Press Package for Verification / Wikipedia Very similar package, just better quality!

Still offering this one!

Just PM’ed you

Just PM’ed:

Would like to get this done this week or next, how soon can we start?

Also, how many professional photos would you need? My client has hundreds of photos of them already on google search and in daily mail, abc news etc. articles, but we want to update them to new ones to show in the knowledge panel. Is something like 20 photos good all in different locations?

Hi, will PM you the details!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.