UAE Golden VISA | For Public Figures & celebrities

Does this differ from being a company owner and acquiring a Visa that way?

I’m currently going through that process.

It’s completely different, having a company doesn’t give you a golden visa.

There are two types of golden visa

Investor visa you need to invest with a property that is valued at least 2 million dirhams in Cash. This gives you a 5 years golden Visa.

Another one is the 10 years Golden visa.
The one for figures, talented people, doctors … and alll the other sections.

Both are not a verification potato service :slight_smile: it’s a governmental process and no one other then agency’s that are legalized with a trade license is allowed to offer that kind of service.

Exactly

That’s right, I am not trying to ruin anyone sales man. I’m trying to make people Aware of how things works when it come to golden visa in the UAE & sharing my knowledge as I am a Holder and went through every process in details.

There just some bunch of people who want to try to make money out of a thin air. Without understanding anything at all.

Now u see others threads with 10k price suddenly for a golden visa lol that’s kinda funny.

People should be aware so they avoid wasting time & getting in touch with these bunch of kids that want to try to capitalize on something they saw on google search :smile:

Service available again :rocket:

Only real influencers message me

Ah it’s you who posted this first that’s the reason you are defending you good friend on the other thread :sweat_smile:
I get you know.

@SWAPD

Here’s another one which I tried to flag long time ago

The seller clearly adjusted his service, offering this for a real celebrities if he have a trade license it’s okey just to make it clear

But @boombangadvertisers the service costs officially 5,000 AED and I’m not sure what role you play in here when any one can just submit it through the portal :slight_smile: for half of what you are charging.

I would report an agency that is charging me double of what the goverment officially charge for through the portal.

I’m pretty sure you can’t even push the application because that just can’t happen in here.

Good luck with the sale anyway my friend