Users with the Safety Concern Badge will no longer be able to accept BTC as a form of payment

Hello!

Just wanted to notify everyone that sellers with the Safety Concern badge cannot accept BTC as a form of payment, ever. Or, until the badge is off their account. This rule was already implemented, however, it was enforced randomly depending on the risk factor determined by staff. We’re changing that now, and all sellers with the SC badge cannot accept BTC, and this will be enforced in all checkout tickets.

SC members will still be able to pay via BTC, just not sell.
This bulletin goes out to all @moderators and @Administrators.

Thank you for understanding.

For more info on the Safety Concern badge, please visit:

8 Likes

Making it difficult for scammers, one step at the time. Honestly, the SC badge already improved things, in my opinion. It seems problematic tickets are on a decline.

4 Likes

Happy with the safety concern alert, really handy before a deal takes place.

Thanks @SWAPD for keeping this forum a very safe place.

2 Likes

How I remove safety concern badge from my profile.

3x transactions (non-crypto).

Will the Safety Concern Badge be removed from my profile when 1000 usd is made in a single sale? Or is it necessary to do 3 actions?
Buyers are generally not in favor of using wire transfer, so selling is not easy. Thanks in advance for your answers. Enjoy your work.https://swapd.co/t/safety-concern-badge-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-affect-your-swapd-membership/259887#i-have-the-safety-concern-badge-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it-3

1000 USD is all that’s needed, but one transaction needs to be via bank wire.