Verification on Instagram within 24-48 hours

how about you verify your id ?? @Administrators

2 Likes

Well heā€™s not forced to until he initiates a deal.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll be doing that. Travelling atm :eyes:

Interesting to see how this service doesā€¦

I can pay 100$ send me the details in PM

I can pay 4 figures instantly with some requirements tho! PM me, so we can discus this asap.

This OP had some big statements and now he has disappeared :cry:

I havenā€™t disappeared haha. Busy with few other works while at vacation. I wasnā€™t expecting this kind of interest in this service. Iā€™ll be back very soon and will update everyone. Cheers

To wrap it up (and correct me if Iā€™m wrong)

1. You are providing IG verification service wherein
  2. You can verify existing and/or new accounts
  3. You will require access to the account in any case (whether new or existing account)
  4. The username of the profile will be selected by you and this is mandatory
  5. Client can select first two letters of the username, and you can add a suffix to it per your liking. Ex: Client tells you ā€˜FGā€™ as first two letters and you will then add a suffix to it example FG_ABCDEFGH
  6. Verification can take up to 48 hours and that is the max TAT.
  7. And at a minimum, the service would be marked at $1000 - however that is bare minimum and maybe more as exact amount is not yet provided.

Upon verification -

1. As widely understood, changing username will revoke the verified badge.
  2. Owner of account can, whilst keeping the username you generated for them, use the account normally (upload posts, change name, bio and others)

Community Feedback -

1. Most people are first off unsure of this service due to lack of validity. (I guess first thing you can do is take up a few orders as you may have a few requests already. You can then deliver on those and the vouches will give your pitch a great deal of weight)
  2. Most (correct me if Iā€™m wrong) are valuing this at $100 however you are expecting $1000 at bare minimum.

Now, finally my personal feedback and questions -

1. Please do a few deals first as mentioned above, it will really add weight to your replies.
  2. Saying that no one looks at the username is like saying no one cares for your brand name, your identity. Come on. Lets be realistic. Yes, verification has benefits, but it is in NO WAY so valuable that it nullifies the need to have a good, relatable, well thought identity name AKA your handle.
  3. Please also be clear as to what would the suffix be. It is fixed? Is it always going to be ā€˜culturaā€™ and will you always be using a ā€˜_ā€™ after the first two letters?
  4. What would be the exact final price tag on this service? Is it an exact $1000?
  5. I see this service valuable to people who want to use verified accounts to scam non-verified users. I have seen this happen on IG a lot lately. Verified people DM everyone saying they can get you verified for $500. The moment money is sent, they block you. The fact that the account selling the service is verified makes people fall for it pretty easily. Apart from that I really cannot think of any reason this would be valuable. Sorry. Yes, you can DM people but note that you can still get verified for $2k to $6k (depends on if PR for you exists or not) - and that verified badge still lets you use your name, your identity AND gets you the perk of the badge.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Not really :

1. A verified user canā€™t change his handle manually. If you are verified and you try do it, IG will pop-up a notifications like ā€œReach Instagram Support for this Requestā€ > you had to reach who got you verified
  1. With a Media Partner request badge will be safe. Did lots of changes names for verified client and never get removed any badges.

Iā€™m ready to try this service once the seller gets back from his holiday and starts taking orders here.
Letā€™s see what he delivers. Iā€™ve sent him a PM for which he didnā€™t reply yet.

Seller has been ignoring my messages. Has he responded to anyone?

No reply as of today. He said that heā€™s on a vacation. Didnā€™t mention when he will be back.

Hi, PM me please

Hi Please PM Me I Offer $100 as well

Lol whoā€™s offering $100 and is actually doing it?

The seller is gone! Heā€™s not replying since ages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.