Vine 2 is coming. I have some juicy handles on the beta that will roll over into the full release

Hey! as some of you may (or may not) know, Dom Hoffmann, the creator of Vine is creating another app called byte and is basically vine coming back. It is currently in beta with 3000 testers and I am snagging some really great OGs.

When the full app is released I will be able to keep the usernames, as this is the always-on beta and everything rolls over into release.

PM me for a list of the OGs I have, and one of them is the username of a couple huge YouTubers

How can one get access to the beta? :smiley: And since Vine 1 died, what incentive do we have to join this platform? I don’t think they have an easy road ahead of themselves.

There are several huge former viners on the beta, like Zach King, Kenny Knox, Lenarr, and like 50 others with millions of fans.

Vine didn’t “die” Twitter just couldn’t figure out how to monetize it. It was a healthy and alive social network. Byte is not under Twitter, it is an independent app under Byte, Inc.

You didn’t answer the first question lol

Oh, yeah. There is a forum and if you are active and sign up on the sign up form you should get beta pretty quickly. In 2 weeks each tester gets 2 invites to friends, and I have 4 accounts lol

What forum is that? Or is that a secret?

oh I typed out a response but it was saved as a draft lol. Sorry you had to find all that stuff on your own.

1 Like

More juicy handles available

Unlisting this for now, mainly because:

1. Two of these aren’t rare.
  2. The other two do not have a minimum 20K audience (Required by SWAPD)

Please post the one word handles you have in the rare handles section.
Also, asking premium prices for a platform that may not even become popular is a long shot, in my personal opinion.