VINE 2 will soon hit the app stores (it's called byte). Get your byte beta invite now!

Get your Byte.co beta invite today!

We’ve recently learned from one of our users that Vine is making a comeback. The new application, aptly called ‘Byte,’ is currently in the beta stages. While this is unconfirmed by me, we’ve heard that usernames registered during the beta testing phase are yours to keep. Hint hint? Anyway, thanks to @Lion for notifying us and sharing the beta invite link. If you’re into the rare handles game, you know how much they could be worth if:

1. The app makes it (it should, as Vine was pretty popular)
  2. The value of the accounts on it rises

We believe sharing is caring, so we invite all of you to sign up for their beta: https://forms.gle/7tFXnxuN5rMTfxqs8

Note: They don’t auto accept, but rather accept users in “waves.” It wouldn’t hurt to try a couple of OG names to see if you could nab them down the line. The only problem is, the form doesn’t show you whether the name is already registered or not, so you will have to try your luck. I’ve already nabbed @RandyMarsh and @Yairsuxxx.

P.S. You need to authenticate via email to sign up (or sign up on their forum): https://community.byte.co/ (they use the same software as SWAPD, damn copycats!)
https://byte.co/

10 Likes

I have to say, the UI looks interesting (the way he scrolls through videos).

3 Likes

thanks nabbed swapd

1 Like

Damn it!

Nah I’m joking you are irrelevant. I tried to catch “David”. no chance but whatever.

1 Like

Wow great news :flushed:

Buying 100k+ Byte Accounts

ByteAuditPro.com incoming.

1 Like

SellByteAccounts.com? :smiley:
BuySellByteAccounts.com?

1 Like

Also this is older UI there are some things different now.

It is similar to Vine, but modernized and there are a few twists that I really like about it. It is way more customizeable, but I am not allowed to say much, you know, I could get banned lol. You guys will really like it I am sure!

1 Like

Interesting … @SWAPD you are SAVAGE if you really nabbed that username lol

Why not ByteAudit.com? :stuck_out_tongue: @SWAPD

Just a short question! are usernames on the forum the same for the app later?

Because we’re PRO, bro!

No, not on the forum, you choose a separate name in app. But the usernames in beta you get to keep in launch. I have several really good OGs already.

The shortest username allowed is 3 chars, and the longest is 15.

Shortest video allowed is 2.5 secs and longest is 6.5, just like Vine.

They plan to add a monetization feature at some point.

1 Like

I don’t believe they are.

Ok then! If they should be worth as much as you say I give you 1% of my sales :smiley:

Since it doesn’t cost you anything only a little of your time, and there is a good chance that OG handles could be worth XX,XXX USD a few years from now, I’d say it’s worth a shot!

1 Like

Ok then! If they should be worth as much as you say I give you 1% of my sales :smiley:

Deal! But if you sell on SWAPD, you will have to do 8% :smiley:

2 Likes