[VIP Unban] Tiktok Unban Service - Same Day | 100% Success

Premium Service: Tiktok Unban Service - All type of bans.

Price: Starting 3000$ + fee (No pre-payment for trust member). Slots are limited.

This is not for cheap or non serious buyers. My service is unique on Swapd!

Turn Around Time: 1 min → 10 mins.

• TAT: Same day (guaranteed). 100% success. If I say I can unban the account, it will definitely be unbanned.
  • Send the @username only, no other information needed, no access needed.

Payment: USDT only

Important note: All sales are final. This service is for unban, not placing a shield on the account, so there is no guarantee that the account will not be banned again in the future. After the account is unbanned, I want to make it clear that I won’t be held responsible for anything that happens afterward.

5 Likes

@theflyeagle !!

1 Like

@holma go with this guy he just did for me unbanned in 4 minutes

Wow. Too much for me rn :frowning:

1 Like

…it’s really only 30s, i went to the wc :rofl:

1 Like

True :crown:

I fully vouch for this Legend

Thank you @Brant for reopening this topic.

Guaranteed 100% success and 1 minute.

This service is only open until Tuesday. (21/02) , so order now.

Friendly bump

2 Likes

Just successfully unbanned an account within 1 mins, on Swapd.

Success rate is 100%.

TAT: 1 min.

This service is unique on Swapd! Quickly and 100% success.

2 Likes

Successfully delivered several tickets on Swapd, all in less than 10 minutes

100% successfully :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Cleaned up the section from unnecessary comments. This topic isn’t a place for disputes, @holma. If you’re unhappy, you’re allowed to leave ONE comment and use the feedback section.

1 Like

Ok I will leave my single comment:

Genuine guy. Had some issues but wasn’t his fault. He is very genuine!

3 Likes

Is the unbans done through an Exploit? Done in 30 seconds? It doesn’t sound like a legit way. You should be upfront with buyers if that’s the case as that could very well be the reason @holma paid $5.5k and then hours later got removed again because it was just tiktok exploit that was used to temporarily recover the account.

If this is a legit rep, or internal method I think it’s a great service and pricing.

1 Like

No, I confirm my method is legit, not tricks or exploits (to be honest, I’m not even good at these).

If it was a trick patched by Tiktok, surely other accounts that I have unbanned for other members on Swapd will also be in the same situation, but no one has been banned again after a few hours and make sure no account has been banned yet (except Holma).

2 Likes