We have introduced our very own Fee Calculator!

When it comes to checkout tickets, sellers often times ask us “How much will I receive after all the fees?” or “What are your fees?” to which we redirect them to our fee chart and have them do the calculations on their own. Well, worry no more, as we have released a brand new fee calculator for all SWAPD users! You can use this tool to see exactly how much you will end up with after taking all fees into account, including SWAPD fees and payment gateway fees for all the payment methods we support. This allows you to figure out exactly how much to charge your buyer to end up with the amount you want!

Access it here: Fee Calculator

Personally, I’ve tested it with a wire payment I received and it was accurate to the dollar, so I’d personally say this is next to flawless. It even accounts for the progressive fee structure all VIP members have!

15 Likes

oh there is a god lol

1 Like

Niice! Good job

1 Like

I can safely say it won’t be accurate to a dollar (@Alpha got lucky) :stuck_out_tongue: But it will be pretty damn close.

great job swapd !!

1 Like

genius!

1 Like

if i sell 20 dollars acc. and try to use transferwise then i have to pay swapd or transferwise 5 dollars. Excuse me sir WTF xd What is the -5$ thing?

You literally can’t sell a 20 dollar account on here. This site isn’t the place for cheap & tiny account listings, hence why we have minimum fees & follower requirements in place.

Our minimum fee is $20 for social media transfers, and then TransferWise has about a ~5 fee, hence the -5 if you put a price of $20 in.

For 500$ Social Media Deal Swapd Fee is 50$ :slight_smile:ok thats fine.

But Money Transfer is 45$ (How its possible) :smiley:

For 500$ Social Media Deal Swapd Fee is 50$ :slight_smile:ok thats fine.

We charge 10% for social media.

But Money Transfer is 45$ (How its possible) :smiley:

You’ve must of picked PayPal as the payment option. The answer you seek is answered by the calculator itself.

Here is an example of a transaction which uses a cheaper form of payment (bank wire):

Hey guys

Is this updated ?

Anything you’re missing?

No just some discrepancies in the payouts compared to the calculations I do using the fees calculator

If you’re referring to Bank Wire transactions, you may receive more or less depending on the fee your bank charges you for accepting international wires.

For BTC, the value fluctuates over time, and it’s impossible to predict how much a coin will be worth by the completion of the ticket.

Yes I’m talking about Paypal and Bank Wire only

I think Paypal actual fees are a little bit higher than those reported from the calculator

For Bank Wire, i use Transferwise as receiver and I think they have the smallest fees

Its just a 2-3% discrepancy i have noted in the last payouts so I just wanted to make sure that the calculator wasn’t too outdated

Nothing major or biggie

PayPal fees should be pretty much on the dot, but if you believe something’s not adding up, I can have it reviewed.

TransferWise also has upped their international wire fees, so they may take a bigger chunk of each payment than they used to.

1 Like

Oh ok then maybe its new fees from Transferwise, cause yes it’s always been so precise

For Paypal, do not worry, it was 2-3 tickets ago. Small amount.

My point was just to make sure if this was up to date as the last message was pretty old

All good, thanks

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you won’t get to enjoy low TransferWise fees when accepting payments from us @FAME as we were terminated by them, so all payments go out from a regular bank account. This means a set fee (15-45 USD per wire, depending on your location) + 0.65% fee charged by the bank. It says so on the bottom of our calculator that due to various rates which are not available to us, the final payout will only be an estimation. We send most wires as BEN, which means the receiving end covers the entire fee. If for some reason they took more than you expected, then it’s just your bank (or TW) being unreasonable with the fees.