We need your help!

I think by now enough members from OGU and BHW have come here which means that once a new comer sees such members on this site, that will itself give this site good credibility.

I mean - there are certain names well known on other forums and since such names are seen here - that gives this site great credibility.

I came here from BHW myself. And some of my friends did when they saw my username here. :smiley:

I’ll do the trust pilot thing too though. Anything that can help SWAPD.

1 Like

If you think BHW members are big names that bring credibility, then if you only knew what other types of members we have here :smiley: While I can’t reveal names, I can say that we have a bunch of CEO’s from prominent and well known online companies, movie producers, world-known YouTubers, and even players from well known European football clubs (championship league). ID verifications can get crazy interesting sometimes :smiley:

3 Likes

I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Score!

1 Like

There are some household names at BHW/OGU that really do add credibility, even more so than influencers and CEOs, as these are service providers. Denying that would indirectly discredit a ton of members here providing top notch services that have all come from other forums. Big names, bring big crowds.

However, one thing I can’t deny:

Even though most members here have migrated from other sites, one thing is for sure.

We all STAYED here. And that goes to show that this site really is much superior in many ways and thus retains its members.

I for one can confirm, that my first deal here was of $6k or $7k (can’t remember) and it was with Boogeyman. And for some reason I didn’t feel afraid wiring those stacks to SWAPD. Haha. Site gives a very secure feel for some reason.

Definitely not something I can say about other forums.

2 Likes

ILU!

1 Like

Yessiiirrrr

1 Like

Okay Ive done my part. Spend 30 secs of ur live and review SwapD :grin:

I think that these big names on BHW didn’t come here because they got tired of BHW, I believe our buyers have bigger budgets in general (correct me if I am wrong). Either way, BHW was a big part of my life growing up, met cool people there and even though there is much disinformation there, there are good topics that you can learn from. Made good monies over the years :slight_smile:

:open_mouth:

I don’t know what to say now.

1 Like

Dropped a review :ok_hand:

Review done, how do i get paid :joy:

1 Like

You will get paid by kisses from @MeG. Meg, get over here.

2 Likes

Finally, something positive on the search results when you look us up :slight_smile: Thank you for all your help!

3 Likes

Any dutch league (Eredivisie) players? :smiley:

1 Like

Wow bully

2 Likes

Just saw this for the first time. Done!

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Better late than never but…

I GAVE Y’ALL SOME HELPFUL BADGES

… for being super nice!

6 Likes

Can I get one too? :stuck_out_tongue: I just didn’t post that I left a review.

1 Like