We need your help!

Done!

1 Like

One of our regular members left this amazing one-star review:

This website has so many flaws it’s difficult to list them all. First off they have absolutely no idea what privacy is and they will try to violate yours in any possible way, from asking personal informations they aren’t allowed to ask and collect to even asking to log into personal mail boxes and go through your emails. They collect photos of IDs that they are not legally allowed to collect in any possible way. Why would they do that? To sue someone in case someone gets scammed in an instagram deal? Instagram accounts AREN’T ALLOWED TO BE SOLD therefore any consequence to an account after a deal may be easily caused by instagram and they wouldn’t be in any way allowed to use IDs in a legal case. Their staff team and in particular the admin is incredibly arrogant and has absolutely no idea of what he’s talking about most of the times. They try to look professional and all but the main items listed there are instagram accounts and guess what? Instagram does not allow selling accounts. They say ‘transfer of digital rights’ to make it look legit and professional but the only way to transfer accounts in a legit way is actually purchasing a company which owns an account and this definitely doesn’t happen on swapd. Please beware of any deal you might make here because, again, the owners are boomers who are completely unaware of how social media works and their behavior just makes it worse. Also, if you make the bad choice on closing a deal on this website, prepare yourself because they might even take 3 days to get the job done (still charging a ■■■■ 10% fee). Edit: funny how you literally didn’t address 90% of what I said. I have no idea who this other person who left a review is, and notice that this is how they manage the website: making assumptions about stuff they know literally nothing about. Facebook doesn’t ask an ID unless you want to run politics related ads, but you clearly know nothing about Facebook. Club bouncers check ids to check DOB. You COLLECT IDs as a way of threatening users in case something wrong happens. Please stop trying to be in the right when you absolutely are not, you just look more ridiculous than you already are. I made multiple high price transactions on your website to know exactly how you handle things. You literally don’t even have an idea of how to secure accounts properly, if I cared about money I could pull accounts sold on your website for thousands in minutes.

I find it amazing that this person wrote out this long rant, pointing out how bad we are at what we do, while at the same time, hiding behind a fake name so he can continue to do business here. I know whoever posted that review will be reading this, so here is my message to you:

If you believe our service is so bad, why are you still here?

6 Likes

Or maybe I am wrong and he’s no longer here? Either way, that review appeared right after I bumped the topic, so even if he is not a member anymore, he still likes to read our crappy website.

Sounds like someone we don’t want here anyway. The review sucks, but I think most people will easily see through it. Personally, it sounds like a spoiled kid throwing a temper tantrum after someone upset him.

3 Likes

This person clearly buys/sells Instagram accounts, because he/she mentioned that “he could have them all pulled.” And he/she also mentions that we’re bad because we allow buying/selling of such accounts, and that’s WRONG because Instagram doesn’t allow it. I honestly want to bang my head against the wall when I read stuff like this. Does the person not see the hypocrisy in his review? You have to be a special kind of person not to notice that. That’s kind of like a crack smoker telling a crack dealer that what he’s doing is bad because it’s not allowed.

Either way, I can sleep sound because I know this person loves us enough to the point where even though he says he hates us, he chooses to do business here, anyway.

6 Likes

Exactly, says it’s not allowed to sell them and that Swapd is the worst service ever and then proceeds to talk about how he sold several account on here… and I also don’t understand how can he even complain about the transaction taking 3 days when on some sites it can literally take weeks to receive a payment.

1 Like

He complains about the ID verification too, knowing very well it acts as a deterrent in this dirty business filled with con artists. That’s probably why “he could pull” the accounts but probably won’t.

1 Like

Done with my Awesome English. ahahha

1 Like

Thanks @Panda69!

Some interesting observations about our reviews.

I’ve noticed some people are dissatisfied with our service and that’s OK, I understand. What I don’t understand is people who complain about things we try to do to help the community.

We had people complain that we help others recover their stolen properties. Yes, one-star reviews for helping others (I knew this topic would backfire), all because we do it via luring scammers to our website. Yes, I agree. It’s a dirty tactic. But when social companies don’t care and don’t answer, and where the law won’t reach, this is the ONLY way of doing things. I’d also like to add that we never, ever do this unless we’re 100% sure. Just the other day we’ve actually contacted EpicNPC.com admins and asked them to work with us in solving a case. There was a user on SWAPD (@NeverGiveUp) and EpicNPC.com that kept relisting the same channel, then sold it, then pulled it back. After 6 months we finally got him via our methods that someone here doesn’t like. @joel.eng can confirm that we’ve recovered his property, and I hope he can agree with me that we did everything we can to make 100% sure before pulling the trigger.

We have clients calling us bullies because we go after scammers hard, and do things like contact their family and/or user their identity to get back at them. To quote, “they just don’t feel like suing them.” We’ve had law enforcement laugh in our face when we tried to report such cases, so many times, going that route isn’t a viable option. Cybercrime reports may get the scammer in trouble, but it won’t solve the case by getting the money back. Suing someone across the border is so expensive and difficult that again, unless the transaction is in the upper five-digits, or the offender is in a country that cooperates with our country (legislation-wise), then that’s out of the question, also. So, the ONLY way to save some of our clients’ money is by doing what we’re doing. It’s a dirty tactic, yes. But we have no remorse for scammers at all, but I guess some of our members have a soft spot for them. We’ve been incredibly successful in recovering funds for our members, and we will continue to do this as long as we are operating. However, I know some people still won’t agree with these methods, and that is also the reason why our BlackBook section went private and is only used to track scammers.

TrustPilot is a horrible company, from a reviewer standpoint.

Did you know that as a TrustPilot business profile, I can lock up reviews for weeks/months at a time? Sometimes forever? While this is an obvious benefit for people representing themselves on TrustPilot, the reviewers are in a tough spot and can be easily silenced. That’s why we’ve always avoided joining that site and claiming our profile someone set up. But we were forced to, unfortunately.

And last…

Every single negative reviewer that had a better idea of how SWAPD should work and doesn’t agree with how we do things does not have the decency to tell us who they are, as they continue to do business on SWAPD and hide behind fake TrustPilot usernames. We’ve reached out to every single negative reviewer, and they noped out of the option to show their faces really quick. Shame.

10 Likes

Done my part

1 Like

keep doing what you are good at. negative reviews is all they can give while hiding their identity and there is no bigger compliment than this that they are using what you built, Some people don’t have this ability of appreciating others and seeing others doing good in life but world doesn’t stop there, You are doing awesome work and helping Online community and i think that should be your only motivation.

3 Likes

Continue doing what your doing, it’s helping to clean up the industry. Just give it a minute the same people crying and leaving negative reviews, will be the same individuals asking for your help to retrieve the social properties they lost. There is no middle ground in this equation, “Play stupid games win stupid prizes.” Swapd is the great equalizer

1 Like

done and done. i recommend this site to a lot of people.

1 Like

Dropped a review the other day. It’s an amazing and secure platform :slight_smile:

1 Like

Asked my trusted friends to come here, where is my commission ? :man_shrugging::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

done!

1 Like