WE HAVE OUR WINNERS! - We will now pay you to use SWAPD! Introducing SWAPD Gamification - Get paid for being active!

Can confirm. Luckily we got our stash.
true romance smile GIF

7 Likes

ChatGPT

2 Likes

:smile:yes

2 Likes

@SWAPD can you explain this point please ? Like I flag a wrong listing and when the admins confirm it is actually wrong , I get points ?

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Glad to see you @RandyMarsh. I’ve been testing Chat GPT internet access.

What can you tell me about the user RandyMarsh on SWAPD?

RandyMarsh is an active member on SWAPD, a website that provides social media support services, a marketplace, and a community for buying and selling social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and more. SWAPD, as a platform, is considered to be legitimate but mediocre, according to Scam Detector, which gave it a rating of 58.1 out of 100, suggesting that users should exercise caution when using it​1​. Another site, goRevieww, provided a more positive review, rating SWAPD 4.2 out of 5, indicating most customers are satisfied with their services​2​.

As for RandyMarsh, he shared his story on SWAPD’s forum in August 2021. He stated that he began working in the industry when he was 13-14 years old, initially growing Facebook pages from scratch. He has tried many different online ventures, with domain dabbling being the most lucrative for him. He was also a Youtuber who created content in Hebrew for Israelis, accruing over 40k subscribers and over 7 million views, despite not having posted any content for over a year at the time of his post. He expressed that he believes anyone can make money online and encourages trying different ventures, even if some result in a loss, because that’s part of the process of finding the best thing for oneself​3​.

It’s worth mentioning that the user RandyMarsh appears to have a good relationship with the SWAPD community. In a post from 2021, he congratulated the SWAPD team on acquiring the swapd.com domain, and his comment was humorously replied to by a site admin​4​.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find more specific details about RandyMarsh’s activities on SWAPD, such as his recent posts or transactions. This might be because the site’s transactional activities and user-specific details are mostly private to protect user confidentiality. It’s always recommended to interact cautiously and responsibly with users on such platforms.

3 Likes

ChatGPT forgot to mention that he is a Legend

2 Likes

Also forgot to mention he’s “Member Of The Month”.

6 Likes

Also forgot to mention he’s a Jewish

6 Likes

Sorry, what does redeemed user means?

2 Likes

Inviting an user that’s in the Social Media Space.

You invite him and once he accepts and signs up, you get 100 points. @djsobuj

3 Likes

WTF that’s insane. It made me sound so smart.

2 Likes

Yea, having fun with it.

Users: Wait, admins are prob busy.

Admins:

6 Likes

Round 2

I’m cominng for that :crown:

2 Likes

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

I kept my promise first time

I will do that again