Weekend time!

NOTICE!

Due to the weekend, support is limited. Expect slower response times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

9 Likes

Yes! We’re doing it again. We’re human too, damn it! Let us rest.

5 Likes

Take some rest.

3 Likes

Everyone but @RandyMarsh of course.

2 Likes

7 PM Friday in Europe! Time to slow down a bit :slight_smile: I love you guys.

4 Likes

I PayPal’ed you a beer. Enjoy! :beers:

2 Likes

Dang! You really did! Now I will have to invoice this :smiley: What do I put in the payment description?

6 Likes

Don’t go away without writing in the black book the thing you posted earlier. I’m keen to read.

1 Like

@Swapd your next weekend’s beer will be from me :smiley: i appreciate your services alot

1 Like

Can I be a admin at the weekend? The platform needs a new admin! @Swapd is always sleeping.

4 Likes

Have a good weekend!

1 Like

16 hours passed but no response from @Swapd

And now you’re banned for being a notorious spam tagger. We’ve literally told you 2 hours ago that it’s the weekend and we’re away, and you do this:

3 Likes

I know people love a fast service, but why doesn’t @Zeshan understand the words “sorry, it’s a Sunday and support is limited, give us more time.”

@Zehan:

@Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators @Administrators

7 Likes

Haha what a guy