Weekend time!

MeG what to do now “sir” :joy:

5 Likes

We had another champ (@UniqueFlips) tell us to go F-ourselves and that “he doesn’t care that it’s the weekend, the internet is opened 24/7 and we should answer him ASAP!”

6 Likes

24/7 Garace Sale Flipper - Gary Vee inspired work all day everyday

Oh lord, if you knew the whole story behind this guy. He is actually about to get sued by one of our other members, but I can’t commend on this.

You can kill me after you tell me it’s ok

Seriously, how does FameSwap get away with not responding to users for four days who are looking for their late payments?

Thanks for your service, y’ll need relax too. Have a good day for you :arrows_counterclockwise::100::fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Feeling a bit of a jealousy now aren’t we

100%%%

Not only that, he messages you twice an hour. LOL

1 Like

Uh oh. maybe suspect they want to rush trades anyway

2 Likes

Exactly. Anyone rushing us is seriously making us go “hhhmmmmm, maybe we should slow down here to see if something is up.”

2 Likes

ive waited 20 days on a ticket and this guy is complaining about waiting 1 hour, god dammit

2 Likes

Weekend mode: ON.

INB4: @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!! @Administrators!!!

7 Likes

Hahaha. C’mon guys let the staff members enjoy their weekend atleast.

Giving a reminder. @FaadixD

2 Likes

GIB MONIES NOW!

1 Like

Thankyou for reminding :heart:
@SWAPD i just paypal’ed you :smiley: I don’t know how much a beer costs but that should be good.

1 Like