What are the biggest social flips (personal) you've ever made?

6,566.67% ROI. Very good! :smiley:

Bump. Share your stories!

1 Like

Forgot about this topic! Good bump, Yair. For me, nothing changed those two examples I gave are still #1.

1 Like

Find|Advisors(com) domain sold for $2635

Bought for $255. flipped in 5 months.

If that counts as social :smiley:

1 Like

Nice! Domains count too!

Bought a 900k+ page directly from @SWAPD in an auction at viralaccounts.com …!!

As the page was rename and merge banned, bought it really cheaply may be around 400$+…

I managed to rename the page and provide it as a source to offer only everlasting Facebook page rename service. On swapd…

And already making quite a few 4 digits $s from that service. And also making promotional contents regularly on the page…

Possibly made around 4k to 5k$ and still continuing.

5 Likes

That is CRAZYYYY ROI!!! :fire::astonished::flushed:

1 Like

Yes, that was a good day :smiley:

1 Like

one time i bought account for $1, and sold it for $100.

thats a 9,900.00% ROI

:rooster:

1 Like

My flipping is different, i invested 500$ to buy a few Premium pages worked on them, Trained and built a team till now me and my team made over 15 Million Plus Pakistani Ruppess in over 6 months.
The best 500$ i can ever spent in my whole life .

9 Likes

Nice topic guys.

My best flip was a 170K travel page. Bought it for $500 > Sold it for $2750 which is a 450% ROI.

4 Likes

Teach us.

1 Like

Yu pay pay me $40k monney… I promot yer websit… 1 Bilion people. Me legit… yu go first… yu get huge traffic and profit… win-win… grate deal… don done? BTC best wallah.

9 Likes

One time i Bought an Instagram Page for 130USD and sold it for 2600USD this is my best deal so far With 2000% ROI

Simple, Build a team and collectivley Build Assets and eat together. :grin::panda_face:

I flipped an Instagram account from $100 to $6,000

2 Likes

Now that’s a nice flip!

2 Likes

I bought a fb page for 3000$ and made 80 000$ from it till now (on 3 month)

5 Likes

AdBreaks? Either way, crazy good!

1 Like

yes

2 Likes