Which countries do you consider the most problematic as far as scammers go?

Yes, that could work, also.

I agree with patrikk! Sounds good to me.

We don’t like resellers who don’t truly own the properties they’re selling. In fact, we ban for such offenses. So I am not too worried about losing those particular resellers.

2 Likes

Im talking about resellers who buy it this week and try to sell it until the end of the week.

Im not talking about selling without owning

1 Like

Lol

Top spot as always :fire:

12 Likes

Right, but this site earns because people buy and people buy because this site is a safe place to do so. If they do what’s best from the sellers and that leads to an increase in scams, buyers will stop buying. So, at least to some point, they have no choice but to do what is best for buyers and sellers will have to plan accordingly and deal with changes or initial restrictions. If buyers go away, there is no business.

The protection of the buyer is in my opinion the number one priority for this site. I can go get scammed anywhere, but I hang out on swapd because I know it’s a safe place to do business. If that changes, so will my habits.

5 Likes

I agree with @austinlawson. I would like also like to mention that resellers who do quick flips are (many times) the cause of many, many problems. They purchase from iffy places and then quickly resell here before the previous owner starts doing his evil bids. This will stop now, or at least we will force sellers to give exact property history during checkout.

2 Likes

Are you trying to claim the throne? :thinking:

5 Likes

Yeah of course buyers have to be safe im completely okay with that.

Example Baton owns me a ■■■■ ton of money but somehow he still offers me account to buy from him.

Mental issues are real

1 Like

Honestly won’t payouts in PayPal for new sellers just solve all problems? It gives the possibility to dispute for 6 months after paying out…

2 Likes

100% though I’m mostly a seller.

Benefit of the doubt should always be given to the buyer. And @SWAPD holds the record for it :heart:

3 Likes

How?

What a beauty of this community honestly. Everyone putting out helpful suggestions to make it a safer place for buyers.

If any regular buyer reading this, you won’t find a much safer place to buy a social media property.

I’m telling my kids too to buy their Social Media Properties here and avoid interacting with @RandyMarsh .

11 Likes

Except lazy ass @RandyMarsh (previously known as @yair). But yes, you’re right. Love this community.

2 Likes

In that case, let’s block Spain first :smiley:

1 Like

Pls do, full of gringos

oSYj6Sf

3 Likes

I thought changing my nickname will stop the bullying

1 Like