Working Form to Re-Open Disabled Facebook Accounts [Staff: Confirmed working]

when i log in, now it says this

and when i try to sign up with that email, it says , the email is associated with a disabled account.

Never faced such an issue i guess live chat might help in this case?

1 Like

Going to try now with 2 of my Verified (blue badge) Facebook accounts i got disabled 1-2 years ago plus a few normal accounts get disabled last year

1 Like

Best of luck mate! Fingers crossed :star_struck:
Should i be expecting some kind of gift if any account comes back? Kidding :rofl:

1 Like

Expect big gifts if i get my account :smiley:

By live chat , you mean facebook support live chat ?

1 Like

Well i was saying that for @SMM but glad to hear that :joy::joy:

And yeah Facebook live chat. Tagging you on a post if you don’t have access to it.

2 Likes

yes please do :slight_smile: Thanks a ton :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry mate just a clarification, you said that the form is available recently, but correct me if I’m wrong

When you try to log in, and Facebook tells you that you have been disabled, it also gives you the option to file a complaint for a review, and the link is the same:

Here : "check the FAQ and click here bla bla bla "

Here where they explain why you mightly was disabled etc, and where i marked with red lines, they said "use this form for require an analys on why you was disabled "

Then here, your form link :

Now, i can’t remember the exactly urls for the appeal, in this case this one : My Personal Account Was Disabled | Facebook

But they always had an Url appeal since ever

Want ask just a confirmation : you knowed/funded the url : My Personal Account Was Disabled | Facebook
when you did the post here ? so first than June, you didn’t knowed the existence of this form/appeal for disabled acc. ?

1 Like

Found it odd people didn’t know that form existed… I don’t even use Facebook and knew it was there :confused:

No brother.

1 Like

Damn… seriously ■■■■ Facebook.
Just got my FB page disabled immediately after scheduling a post, like, what? seriously? what are those retarded bugs?

I know they re-publish it, no reason why they wouldn’t. but I will sell this and say goodbye to Facebook forever and stick to IG.

1 Like

Facebook is unpredictable!
Is your page deleted or is it unpublished?

If it’s unpublished i can help in publishing.

Unpublished
I appealed

Try to delete a few posts too. That will help.

Yeah,this form is the default form that facebook suggests and it’s not rare. This or the other on that says “Confirm your identity”.

1 Like

Am I the only person this form worked for?

1 Like

This is the public form, when your account is disabled thats the form FB gives you to fill, so nothing special here, and yea, it shouldn’t work, you are lucky

I’ve tried every form out there when I’ve lost it. Even tried forms that auto-unlocked accounts (last year, patched now). I guess some Facebook reviewer was in a rush and just picked “Mark All” then “Approve”?

And of course they left the Jew out of that bulk

Clicks: “Mark All”
Clicks: “Approve”
Prompt: “Warning! There is a Jew on the list, remove Y/N?”
Clicks yes multiple times.
Job done! Can go home.

– Facebook mod.

7 Likes