Working Form to Re-Open Disabled Facebook Accounts [Staff: Confirmed working]

True story

What are you doing here bro? :rofl:

I tried this but it was unsuccessful. My account is disabled before 2 weeks because of copyright

Few hours ago my page was still waiting for review, and now I see that the page is completely deleted, can’t find it anywhere lmao! but in Support Inbox my request to review the unpublishing is still open & wasn’t checked!

Literally 2 days after purchasing it, it’s gone. F*ck Facebook. I think I’m gonna say my final goodbye and focus on Instagram. Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t like me

1 Like

I am soo sorryyy for your losss :frowning:
And mark is an ***hole :confused:

What about accounts with fake names how
Do you suggest making ids. Also I’ll
Pay u to get my real ones open

@Sonny

I’ve had reports that this form also gives more than average chances of having an account unblocked: facebook.com/help/contact/199052956872279

3 Likes

Going to try this with a few accounts of mine that were disabled last year. :slight_smile: Thanks for this.

1 Like

This is the default form of Facebook, nothing special. so don’t get your hopes up.

;( Way to shut me down.

1 Like

Worked for me. @RandyMarsh is just a suxxor don’t listen to him. I remember two years ago a glitchy “default from” instantly recovered accounts back.

When u login to a disabled account, it gives u the chance to appeal it. It is the exact same link as this one bruv

If you hear anything else, please share and tag me if possible.

Keeping the hope alive :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

still works?

Just tried this would give a feedback if it works

2 Likes

Its worked for me :grin::grin::grin: i got mine disabled account. It was disabled for one year

1 Like

I am very glad to hear that brother :slight_smile:

how long you waited? i submitted more than month ago and still no respond

I just submitted and didn’t expect to get any response because trying since once year but after 5-6 days a friend message me that mine account get enabled now. I’m not pretty sure yet because i was also contact with Facebook team to get back mine old business manager account acess and they told me that there is no way to get back that account without enable old profile

4 Likes