8 Likes

We’ve created a business that:

1. No one wants to work with
  2. No merchant wants to support
  3. Hardly anyone will advertise
  4. Is banned from all social media platforms

I don’t even know how we still exist.

10 Likes

No loss to the community. Crypto all the way people! PayPal are awful.

There needs to be a company that can dethrone PayPal and make payments easier. We should also learn how to use crypto for payments because soon it will be the main way to send payments.

1 Like

In India there is a proverb " Union is Strength".

Let’s stay together and let’s grow together

It’s time to create a new payment method :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s create it I may help on coding.

@SWAPD
PayPal sucks. Why don’t you guys start wise?

Wise terminated our account quite some time ago.

You can still use it, just that we don’t have a Wise account.

If the people you were dealing with are somewhat legitimate you can get your funds back. I had 5k locked when I exchanged my usdc for paypal. When they limited my account I just refunded the payment and the exchanger was cool with it and gave me my funds back.

Did this multiple times with different paypal accounts

PayPal also blocks me every year. :joy: They released my funds after 180 days once!

Please switch to Payoneer.

3 Likes

They close peoples accounts for no reason… don’t it with my business account as well… no reason or explanation when I called them up… fraud company that steals peoples money. I honestly will never use them ever again.

Why don’t you think to add Paxum?

We live in a crazy world!

• CoinBase.com and Binance will freeze your money if you send crypto to the wrong crypto address under the pretext that the receiving address is malicious. Their logic is, “YOU’RE SENDING MONEY TO SCAMMERS, SO YOU MUST BE A SCAMMER TOO, WE’RE TAKING YOUR MONEY.” This goes against everything that crypto was designed for. Never, ever, ever use exchanges for personal deals. If you need to really use them, only use them to fund your separate cold wallet.
  • PayPal will take your money and never return it to you. They will not explain or even give you an answer if you run into problems. There is no way to talk to anyone who will give you answers, and most of the time, your only option is to sue.
  • Even bank wires aren’t 100% safe. We have to write countless documents each month for SWAPD members so they can withdraw their SWAPD earnings. Banks will literally say, “WHERE DID YOU GET THIS MONEY FROM, GIVE US DOCUMENTS OR ELSE YOU’RE NOT GETTING IT.”
  • Wise.com isn’t safe, also. For the first time ever, we had a bank wire totally disappear. @ytwizard will confirm this. We sent him a payment in July 2022, our bank says it was sent, but Wise.com says no payment on their end. Our bank says here is proof (SWIFT confirmation), but Wise says that’s not proof. In addition, Wise can/may/will terminate your account anytime and give you a three-day window to withdraw your funds. If you miss that window, the money is gone. We’ve been through that, and we were lucky enough to save almost 83K USD. However, what would happen if we missed that window?
  • Sham companies like PaxFull.com will freeze 100 000 USD of your funds like nothing, all because you’ve sent a 200 USD payment to Iran. No warning, no option to unfreeze your balance. You have to fight to get it back. Otherwise, it’s a lost cause.

Moving money isn’t safe, but considering all things, we believe crypto is the lesser of all evils.

1. No oversight
  2. No one controls your account (if you go about it the correct way)
  3. Nearly instant
  4. Low fees

While it’s not always the most convenient, learning crypto will make online dealing easier for you. Whether it’s on SWAPD or somewhere else. In the upcoming days/weeks, we plan to launch a series of tutorials for new members who want to try crypto but don’t know how.

17 Likes

Can confirm unfortunately. Wise is denying that they received my funds despite undeniable proof. A bigger previous transfer from swapd arrived within 1 day but this one has not for 6 months. Trying to figure it out with the FCA, Ombudsman, and others right now. Let’s see if anything comes from that case.

Never hold a lot of money on wise. And although this never happened to me previously either, apparently even incoming wires can disappear completely :skull:

3 Likes

What’s the best crypto site to use other than coinbase??? U.K. ones?

Chutya PayPal :neutral_face:

We personally do not recommend any of the big exchanges. If you want to get into crypto seriously and safely, buy a Ledger Nano X (Ledger.com)

It’s crazy how much control and power these companies have

Totally agree, ledger is the way to go right now.

1 Like

It’s criminal how such big companies get away with stealing money.

As a buyer, PayPal experience is not matched by any other payment method imo. That’s the only reason it’s so popular. If only there was a crypto service with dispute system, that would be game-changing.

1 Like

It seems that PP is slowly dying. 50 billion market share wipe in 2022. Seems the company is tanking.

1 Like