You can no longer use PayPal on SWAPD!

I actually thought about that last night as a possible venture.

1 Like

Go woke, go broke

4 Likes

in 10 Years of Online world. The only place where i genuinely lost money without any of my mistakes is PAYPAL.

India Doesnt even allow Chargebacks for Debit transactions. Even for fraud it needs to be found guilty, even then that is hard to find a chargeback from Bank perspective.
But still paypal allows it within seconds :triumph:

I dont even know how they are getting away like that easily. Finally, thanks alot @SWAPD

PAYPAL is a legal scam.

And Thank God i found (transfer)WISE with swapd. If not i would have been doomed forever.

1 Like

Lmao ngl I giggled at this

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

They are nt going broke. They found a way to legally scam ppl without getting caught.

They adopt modern Social justice vibes so that media & powerful ppl will shutup. Whenever they are in trouble they cry that they are targeted for some phobic or racist attacks.

Look how they portray musk as h!tler 2.0 but that FTX guy who scammed billions is nt even making headlines.

one of homie who is even here lost his livelihood coz of FTX.

IDK, saw a bunch of reports on him.

1 Like

Hope he is convicted Soon.

F PayPal!!! they blocked me a long time ago for the same problem I think we talked about it here on swapd, here is a better and faster alternative:

revolut

n26

verse

With your referral deets.

if I get any referral deets I will add them to victim funds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just sue PayPal and we’re good.

1 Like

will we not be able to transfer payments for orders on this site via Wise?

Since Wise works like a bank, you can use it to send us money (and accept it). But it won’t be instant, since you will be sending Wise > Bank account.

2 Likes

I pray every day to see Gaypal collapse.
This company is trash

3 Likes

I hate PayPal but swapd is no better when it come to dealing with money and logic

So PayPal closed your account without any logical reason right? Makes y’all angry swapd team?

Guess what, I was angry the same way:

1. I had deal here for 1500$, seller wanted USDT, i didn’t pay attention that he opened ticket for USDT ERC20 (I use TRC20)

When I had realized the mistake, I asked the seller to send him 1200 USDT ERC20, and rest 300$ as TRC20 directly to him

Seller agreed, but swapd team was too hungry for their $ fee, saying “they couldn’t accept payments in different currencies for accounting purposes” (damn I own 4 legal business activities and never had problem paying in 20 currencies)

0 logic, 0 customer service, I understood that there is no logical member in that ticket so after big hustle for me and the seller, I solved it.

1. I wanted to buy IG account here
    I wont use his name, but the dude from the support was SO UNPROFESSIONAL, like yikes

They told the poor guy to change his OGE (why in the world would you change IG oge???), @Brant logged in the account from several IPs, got the account temp locked, and when the poor guy was angry about this, this newbie support person kept sending pre made messages which basically means “do whatever ya want”

I haven’t bought this account
Poor seller got his acc fked
Swapd team took no responsibility

I hate PayPal and I don’t use it for years, also will continue using swapd
but before ■■■■ talking someone you better check inside ya home cause you are no better than PayPal’s 0 logic and lack of professional support

1 Like

You can be as angry as you like with you recent transactions, but with comments like that, you’re insulting the entire staff who:

1. Sit on SWAPD day and night. I personally spend EVERY DAY of my life on SWAPD. From day until night.
  2. We provide support and do payouts on weekends/holidays/Christmas/New Year/whatever.
  3. Even when we warn users that “we may not be online as much,” someone still is, providing support every time.

So, you can disagree with our decisions and policies, but don’t say we provide zero support. Your comparison (SWAPD vs PayPal) is simply idiotic.

11 Likes

you know… if you dont have any balance left, tell swapd members to chargeback and do not reply back to chargebacks. they do not deserve anything and they stole me and my clients a lot of money by randomly banning them and cahrging them 2500 usd per violation.

they just ban and remove people and take their money. dont have mercy on them. and they do not care about your clean sheet with them… they do not. they also banned fiverr until they sorted this out. if fiverr can be banned. you are just an ant to them with no leverage.

I can, with pride, say our support is unmatched. Even compared to big corps who usually won’t even look at you past 5 PM, and on weekends and holidays.

3 Likes

Swapd support is best in the world. All decisions made are good for buyer and seller too!

2 Likes

No, because we hope to recoup the money (we do have a balance there) one day, and at the moment, we’re paying out of company funds to cover these losses.