You're now the owner of SWAPD. What do you do?

I would personally make creator codes & reach out to influencers or anyone with a large following to promote swapd. also i’ve never seen a swapd ad scrolling through instagram/twitter/or tik tok & there are a lot of people into this kind of buying and selling so i would purchase some ads on social media platforms!

Add one extra layer for ID Verification.

Users need to upload a video saying - “Please my lord let me enter the wonderful world of hella active pages”

2 Likes

Baton berisha be like : I would scam all IGS! Ha ha

Hello SWAPD ! I hope you guys are having a great day. If i am owner of the swapd , i wouldn’t make any changes becuase swapd is enough good!

Edit I’d like to upload verification ( I believe that there are listed a lot of accounts " but in reality they do not own them , Verification would be good
For example: on a YouTube channel, with a text verification in the description of the channel that the system automatically requests when creating new listing on the site

My guess paid advertising wouldn’t be the right way.

Also, most of the industry is controlled by noobies (small and medium page sizes). Wdym but that? If you DM a random page most likely the owner will not own a network or trade accouts. My assume that most of that people who own a page not even aware that Swapd exists.
But why to try to get to them?
I’ll rather keep it more private and smaller community rather than bigger for the sake of being big.
After all the guys who own 1 or 2 pages aren’t the big money. If they do get to the next level, they will hear about Swapd in one way or another. So in my opinion keeping the reach come from word to mouse is the right way.

Maybe getting more positive feedback and better reputation can help.
For me convincing someone who never used Swapd to use it is almost impossible. People now days don’t trust anything.

1 Like

Create a coin for all transactions. Good feedback, positive interactions, referrals, etc gain you coins as loyalty program

I would consider paying influencers who are in the social media/entrepreneurship niche to implement Swapd into their YouTube videos. Especially people who do different challenges w/ making money on Instagram, growing & selling pages, etc.

3 Likes

^^^ i second this

This would be a smart move. There are a lot of youtubers that talked about flipping pages, and mentioned other similar sites as a marketplace in their videos

1 Like

I doubt that. Most people that own a theme page are very likely to own more of them

I would make first deal for every new users without paying fees, maybe some people can be afraid of fees and it would help me to keep those registered users!

I would work about blog with my seo experts!

I would try to get new user from facebook groups where ppl are trading and changing their social media pages and etc… (every1 need escrow system for safe transaction, if first deal will be without fees more ppl will register).

Make a lottery game or something like this to get users here everyday and push them notifications!

Some nice points made here, I will respond to them on Monday when I am back at the office.

I’ve mentioned this a couple times, but I’d really like to help you guys. I think a call explaining the ecosystem of the digital marketing space could help you guys understand what marketing tactics are available.

All points made here are dumb -.- (jk didnt read most)

You should do this

1- Reach out to similiar social media related forums/sites and pay for ads.

2- Reach out to some mid lvl youtubers who talk about social media marketing and money making and pay them to promote you.

3- Spam the fk out of IG pages with dms telling them about how they can earn on swapd

4- Get someone to grow and manage social media profiles for swapd.
You are a company and afaik you have 0 social media presence.

5- Expand service/product categories to get more market

6- Fire Yair

1 Like

It’s not a good idea to create social media profiles for Swapd. You will be banned in a short time.

1 Like

I’m surprised no one mentioned creating:

• Facebook groups
  • Telegram Groups

I think those would bring the biggest traffic.

What about this? I think it is against the no off-site communication rule. A lot of people will try to bypass the checkout system.

Make me the part of the team ! ! And you will see …

Accept more Cryprocurrencies when paying for MM fees. How can you only accept Bitcoin. We are in 2021 not 2017. Add BNB, ETH & USDT.

Read new announcements

1 Like