YouTube channel Scam

Anyone here who has ever done a business with SOCSWAP (info@socswap.com)? because it seems iwas SCAMMED my channel ( https://youtube.com/@BESTSHOOTSHD?si=MXt0EAQjp4DWE1H7 ) we had agreed and we signed a contract but have not received my money and they logged me out, NO COMMUNICATION from them all there contact are not responding ( +1(204)4001740 ) anyone who can help me will be very glad. thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I’m sorry that has happened to you. Please follow this link to get your channel recovered. Contact the YouTube Support Team while you can, they will ask you a few questions and if there is indeed an unusual activity, they will recover your channel.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, please send me a DM and I’ll see if I can help you.

@Memo, @milanees11.

I’ve been almost scammed by them in the past, luckily a last minute investigation from @Brant saved me :slight_smile:

I made a post but was afraid to leave it public because they had my personal information. Sorry to hear that mate.

2 Likes

surprisingly these people’s website looks to be legit but scammers.

have just lost hope in recovering my channel

I feel bad man. That’s also a strong channel. But oh well one day they will get what’s coming to them.

Yes they also tried to buy my channel too. But they are offering too much amount like $8000 for 1million channel. And they are forcing me to sign a contract but i denied and i tell them to use escrow but they denied it.

and the challenge YouTube can’t here us

trust me they will get it am doing all my best and one day they will face it

If you searched socioswap it will show it’s a scam. Later they started socswap and now it also says it’s a scam online. They’ll just have to keep making a new business name over and over again every time they scam lol